Final Battle / New Ability? / The Singing Of Vearth

Y/N could be seen running up the giant vine, wearing Usopp's pants. Meanwhile, at the bottom of the vine, Usopp was wearing nothing but a loincloth.

Y/N: "Don't think that things will end up as you want to, Eneru!!" He yelled while running up the vine.

At one point, Y/N saw the tip of the giant vine falling down.

Y/N: "What the heck's going on up there?! Luffy! Nami!"

Y/N kept on running up the vine. Everything was chaos throughout Skypiea. Lightning falling down everywhere, causing destruction and the loss of both people and homes. So, he started running even faster, despite his entire body still hurting from his last battles.

Eventually Y/N made it to the top, to God's destroyed shrine. Apparently Nami had just caught up to Luffy, though she was on the waver, and the waver was squishing Luffy.

Nami: "Luffy! I finally caught up to you!"

Luffy: "Eh? Nami! What're you doing here?!"

Nami: "I came to get you! Sanji-kun and Usopp saved me, so I was down below!"

Luffy: *Smiles* "Really?! You were?! That's great!"

Y/N: *Panting* "Nami! Luffy!"

Luffy: "Oh! Y/N!"

Nami: *Gasp* "Y/N! You're okay!" Nami ran up to Y/N and hugged him.

Y/N: "Ow! Ow! Ow! Wait! Nami! My wounds!"

Nami: "Ah! S-Sorry!" She said apologized while stepping back.

Nami: "But more importantly..."

Everything started shaking.

Nami: "Wait... What's that?! The thunderclouds... are changing shape! That thing's bad news... That's a thundercloud wrapped in a spherical shroud...and it's packed with intense currents and internal electric discharges!"

A gigantic spherical cloud was descending from above Angel Island.

Y/N: "What is Eneru planning to unleash this time?"

Eneru: "YAHAHAHA!! NOW YOU WILL LEARN THAT THE HEAVENS ARE MINE! WITH THE MAXIM AND MY POWER, I CAN ACCOMPLISH SUCH ACTS OF GOD! Now... Raigo!"

The spherical cloud fell down to Angel Island