Special/ Not cannon: (Nami's Birthday) July 3

It was nighttime. Nami could be seen in her room, having just finished another map and giving a sigh of relief.

Nami: "Phew. Finally... a new map."

Nami looked out the window.

Nami: "It's night already?! I hadn't noticed. Everyone must have already gone to sleep. Might as well do the same."

Nami changed into her pajamas and lied down on her bed, before closing her eyes. However, from a side of her bed, a couple of shadows rose and stared at her. Nami felt like she was being watched and opened one eye and turned her head slightly to the right, just for her to get frightened by the sight of multiple shadows watching her.

Nami: "AAAHHH!!!" She yelled and threw two punches at the shadows.

Suddenly, the lights turned on, revealing the Straw Hats and yDave, with Sanji holding a cake.

Straw Hats/yDave: "HAPPY BI—!!"

The moment was interrupted when yDave and Y/N received a punch on the faces, courtesy of Nami, before getting sent flying and crashing against a wall.

Nami: "Eh? What is this? What's going on?"

Robin: "Ara, Navigator. Have you forgotten what's so special about today?"

Nami: "Today? What day is it?"

Usopp and  Chopper were hugging each other, scared that Nami might punch them.

Usopp: "I-It's July 3"

Nami: "Wait, then that means—"

Sanji: *Pervy mode* "That's right, Nami-san~! It's your birthday~!" He showed a cake.

Luffy: "We made you a cake!"

Zoro: "And by "we" he means Sanji, Robin, yDave, and Y/N"

Usopp: "Yeah. Meanwhile, Zoro and I had to stop Luffy and Chopper from eating the cake."

Luffy/Chopper: *Drooling* "We couldn't help it! It looked so tasty!"

Nami: "Oh, my gosh! I totally forgot that today was my—! Wait, yDave and Y/N? *Gasp* yDave! Y/N!"

Nami looked towards the direction where she had previously sent yDave and Y/N flying.

yDave/(Y/N): *Dizzy* " Agh... we're okay...(๑◎△◎๑)"

Y/N and yDave just shook it off and walked up to Nami.

Y/N: "I know now it's a bit late, but you've been busy working all day on your maps, and it didn't seem fair for you to miss your birthday."

yDave: "So, like Luffy already said, we made a cake just for you!"

Nami: "You guys... * smiles* Thank You!!"

Luffy: "ALL RIGHT! CAKE TIME!"

Luffy got bonked by Sanji.
Sanji: "We have to sing first, idiot!"

yDave placed some candles on the cake, and Y/N lit them up with his fire.

yDave: "And a-one! And a-two! A-one two three!"

Straw Hats/yDave:

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday dear Nami

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

With that last verse, Nami blew her candles and everyone cheered. Zoro used his swords to quickly cut the cake in enough slices for everyone.

Nami: "I love you guys! And again, THANK YOU!!"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMI!!!

Nami: "I love you guys! And again, THANK YOU!!"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMI!!!

(Art not mine)