White Berets vs Pirates / Upper Yard / Old Jaya?

yDave: "I don't think I need to keep writing the ("Talk" - "Thought" - Narration) stuff, right? We all know the drill. And, also, as you may know, Yamato is part of the harem. But, we all know it's going to take a while until I get to the Wano arc.

Actually, we don't even know if I'll actually get to the Wano arc...

But still, I want to know if you guys are willing to wait until the Wano Arc so that Yamato joins the harem.

Or, do you want her to somehow appear sooner, and how would she appear sooner?

Anyways, with all of that out of the way, ON WITH THE STORY!"

________________________________________________________________________________

Capt. McKinley: "ARREST THEM!"

The White Berets pulled out their bows and arrows, ready to shoot.

Conis: "PLEASE GET OUT OF HERE! THEY'RE BEYOND YOUR POWER!"

Capt. McKinley: "FIRE! MILKY ARROWS!"

 McKinley: "FIRE! MILKY ARROWS!"

Y/N: "Nami! You go ahead!"

Nami: "Okay!"

They shot the arrows as Nami fled to the ship. Luffy and Y/N dodged the arrows and landed on the clouds left by them.

Luffy: "What're these?!"

Y/N: "Clouds?!"

Capt. McKinley: "GO, WHITE BERETS!"

The White Berets pulled out their swords and started skating around the clouds.

White Berets: "Let's go!"

Luffy and Y/N started running on the clouds while getting chased.

Luffy: "It's so fluffy that it's hard to run!"

Y/N: "Running in dreams be like!"

The White Berets would swing their swords towards the boys, but their attacks would just be dodged.

Capt. McKinley: "How foolish... to think you could get away from us!"

Luffy: "I see... Those're the skating type. That's neat! You guys have fun stuff!"

The White Berets charged once more at the boys. Luffy stretched his arm to a tree to dodge, and Y/N turned his hands into claws to Parry all the attacks.

White Berets: "What?! What are they?!"

Conis: "What?! His arm... His arm stretched! And his hand... it turned into a claw!"

Pagaya: "Oh, my..."

Luffy: "Gum-Gum..." He started spinning in the air while Y/N charged at Capt. McKinley.