25

Same day

(China pov)

(China pov)

I walked to Brandi's room to check on her and knocked on the door.

We are home alone.

"Come in " I heard her voice.

I opened the door and walked in, she was reading her Harry Potter book.

She looked up and saw me, her face lit up. "Hey baby" she said with little smile.

"Hey Do you know we're home alone? I woke up and saw that everyone is gone" I asked.

"Yeah, mom woke me up to tell me that mama McClain and her are going to Aunt Ella and uncle Curtis's house, I don't know where everybody else is" Brandi said as she grabbed her bookmark and put it on the page where she left off.

"Oh okay why didn't you wake me up?" I asked while walking to her bed and sat down.

"Chi, the last time I woke you up, you accidentally punched me in the stomach, I was little scared to wake you up and let you sleep" she said.

I chuckled. "You could have kiss me!" I said.

She looked at me. "That was before we got together" she said while leaning up to put her book on her desk.

I chuckled. "Oh I felt bad about punching you in the stomach because you were about to cry" I said.

She laid back in her one of beanbags. "Yeah, you punch like a man. I'm making sure that I don't get to be on your bad side again" she said.

I laughed shaking my head. "You punch like a man too.. why are you over there? Come here"  I said with little smile.

She shook her head. "Nah I'm comfortable over here" she said.

"Ok then I'll come over there" I said getting up.

I was about to come over there when we heard the doorbell. I sighed.

I walked to the door and opened it, I walked out and walked downstairs. I walked to the door and turned the alarm off before I unlocked it and opened it.

My eyes widened when I saw my cousin Durk. "Durk!!" I yelled happy to see him.

 "Durk!!" I yelled happy to see him