19

(Sam pov)

(Sam pov)

"B, I'm fine" I told my best friend as we went to her locker.

Brandi doesn't believe me. "Are you sure?" She asked while opening her locker.

"Yes I am because I'm not going to take the drugs again" I said.

She sighed. "Okay sis, Im just scared that you are going to take them because I don't want to find you like that ever again" she said.

Her and Nick are the ones who found me.

I can't imagine what they were feeling at that moment especially Brandi.

I almost died last year.

"Brandi, you won't find me like that again because I'm not going to take the drugs ever again, I promise" I said seriously.

She nodded before we did our one of handshakes we made up in 6th grade.

"Come here" She said while holding her arms out for a hug.

I smiled as I kneeled down and hugged her, she hugged back.

"Aww my best friends!" I heard Cameron's voice.

We chuckled as we pulled away from each other.

"Hey guys" I heard Dan's voice.

We all turned around to see him standing there with his girlfriend Layla.

My smile kinda faded away.

"Hey big cuz, Lisa" Brandi said purposely calling Layla's name the wrong name.

"Um it's Layla" Layla said in the annoyed tone.

Brandi rolled her eyes while putting her jersey in her locker. "Oh my bad!" She said which made Cameron chuckle.

China walked over and saw Layla. "Hey fake bitch" she said with little fake smile.

Brandi and I tried to not laugh at the look on Layla's face.

"Excuse me?" Layla said angrily.

Brandi, Dan, Cameron and I looked at each other like "here we go again"

China smirked. "You heard me" she said.

Layla glared at her angrily. "Listen you little bitch you just got back together with this slut" She said angrily.

 "Listen you little bitch you just got back together with this slut" She said angrily