18

Next day

(China pov)

(China pov)

I was at my locker listening to Mike about what happened yesterday after the football practice.

"Hold on what the fuck did that manwhore call my girlfriend?" I asked making sure that I heard him correctly.

He sighed. "He called her a disabled freak..he also called Dan a black boy after Dan punched him" he said shaking his head angrily

I got pissed. That son of bitch is racist.

I will kick his ass for cheating on my best friend/sister and disrespecting my baby and one of my guy best friends.

"What the hell?! He is racist!" I said angrily.

"Who is racist?" I heard Sam's voice.

I turned around to see her behind me.

"Your soon to be ex boyfriend. He called Dan a black boy after Dan punched him when he called Brandi a disabled freak" I said in a mad tone.

Sam got really pissed and walked away to find that asshole.

Oh you are in trouble now Cody!

I closed my locker and looked at Mike. "Come on" I said as we ran to catch up with her.

(Brandi pov)

I was wheeling to my locker yawning, I saw that Sam walked pass me and turned around.

She looked pissed so I decided to call her name."Sam!" I shouted.

She stopped walking and turned her head so I wheeled over.

"Whats wrong little sis?" I asked worriedly.

China and Mike ran over. "Damn girl you walk hella fast when you are pissed" China told Sam breathing heavily.

She noticed me. "Hey baby let me sit on your lap for a second" she said.

I grabbed my jersey and put it over my shoulder.

China sat down on my lap as I looked at Sam.

"What's wrong Sam?" I asked wrapping my arms around China's waist.

"Cody is what's wrong!" She said angrily.

"He is racist baby" China said angrily.

I looked at China, she looked more pissed.

"What did that blonde say?" I asked

Mike told me what happened after the football practice.

I got pissed, more pissed then I am at Dove.

"Ohh he is dead.. I feel bad for his twin Dylan" I said shaking my head.

"Same here, he is a sweetheart" Sam said.

"You need to break up with that asshole right now!" Mike said.

China and I nodded agreeing with him.

Cameron walked over. "Hey guys what's up?" He asked with little smile.

"Cam! Sam is breaking up with Cody right now! Do you wanna kick his ass?" Mike asked him smirking.

"Hell yeah! Let's go!" He said then they ran away.

"Hey wait for me!" Sam said running after them.

China and I chuckled. "That's your friends" I said jokingly.

China looked at me as she got up. "Let's go because I want to beat that asshole up" she said running away.

I sighed and turned my chair up to catch up with her.

(Mike pov)

I walked to Cody with Cameron and Sam

He is talking to Thomas.

"Ugh I can't stand him" Cameron whispered to me.

"Me too, I want to kick his ass for breaking Brina up" I whispered back.

China groaned behind me which made me jump.

I turned around to see her and Brandi, they are glaring at Thomas angrily.

I don't blame them because Dove soap and him made them break up.

Sam tapped Cody on the shoulder which made him turn around.

When he saw Sam, he smirked. "Hey baby" he said.

Thomas noticed China. "Hey babe" he said with little smirk which made her roll her eyes

Brandi looked at him angrily. "Don't call my girlfriend that only me can call her that!" She said in a mad tone.

Sam looked at her soon to be ex. "I am not your baby anymore because We're over asshole!" She said angrily.

"Finally!" Brandi and I said as we high fived each other.

"Thank you Jesus!" China said with little smirk.

China walked to him and punched him really hard. "This one is for cheating on my best friend" she said.

She punched him again really really hard. "This one is for calling my great friend a black boy" She said angrily.

She kneeled him in the balls which made him fall on the floor. "And This one is for calling my girlfriend a disabled freak" She said angrily.

Brandi pulled her back as she chuckled." Okay baby that's enough" she said softly.

"You crazy bitch!" Cody said while groaning in the pain.

Brandi glared at him angrily. "Don't make me punch you blondie!" She said.

Brandi wheeled away with Sam, China and Cameron following behind her.

I walked to Cody and punched him few times. "Stay away from us or I'll do much worst" I said.

I walked away.