3

(China pov)

(China pov)

I walked out of the bathroom in my room after getting ready for the party.

There's knock on the door. "Chi are you dressed?" I heard Brandi's voice.

I smiled and walked to the door, I opened the door and saw Brandi.

She was dressed in my one of hoodies and the leggings.

she is wearing her glasses, damn she looks so fine as usual.

Brandi looked up at me, her jaw dropped. "Goddamn" she whispered while checking me out.

"I can say same thing about you" I said with smirk.

She walked in using her walker. I closed the door as she turned around.

"I wanted to see you before I go to Nick's house" Brandi said.

"Jonas?" I said knowing the answer.

"Yep He doesn't know what happened at your party, all he know is we broke up, he didn't believe that I cheated" Brandi said.

"Oh man he'll kill Thomas. You know he doesn't like him" I said putting my hand on my face.

"Well I don't like him either, actually I hate him because he was trying to steal you from me and he got Dove to rape me" Brandi said getting worked up.

I looked at Brandi as I came closer to her. "Baby, calm down" I said while putting my hand on her shoulder, I moved her walker away before leaning in, I kissed her.

Brandi started to calm down as soon as I kissed her. She kissed back as I wrapped my arms around her waist. I pulled her closer deepening the kiss.

Her phone started ringing, I groaned as I pulled away from the kiss.

Brandi pulled her phone out and looked at it , she rolled her eyes and pressed ignore , she put her phone back in her well my hoodie pocket since she is wearing it.

"Who is that?" I asked curiously.

"Dove" Brandi said while fixing her glasses.

I rolled my eyes. "Her and Thomas better stay away from me in the party because I don't want to deal with them tonight " I said.

I promised myself that I will get them for hurting my baby soon.

"They better because they can hurt you too so be careful" Brandi said with the worry in her eyes.

I smiled as I pecked her lips. "I will" I said.

"Good because I'll be damned if they hurt you" Brandi said.

"Don't worry because Keisha and Sam will be there with me" I said with little smile.

"I know but that doesn't mean I can't not worry" She said.