2

Next day

(Brandi pov)
I was at my locker putting my books away for the first free period.

"Hey baby" I heard that bitch say. Ugh can she leave me alone?

I turned around to look at Dove. "I'm not your baby Dov-" I got cut off by her kissing me roughly. I quickly pulled away and wiped my mouth.

"What the hell? I don't like you bitch" I said. Where's China? I need her to kick her ass.

"Yes you do" Dove said with little smirk. I rolled my eyes

"No I don't. I'm in love with China" I said in annoying tone

"She don't want you anymore because you 'cheated on her' with me" Dove said with little smirk. I want to smack that smirk off of her face.

"Fuck you bitch, you and Thomas are the reason why she broke up with me" I said in a mad tone

I wheeled away after I closed my locker. Ugh I hate her so much.

I wheeled to China's locker as she closed the locker. She noticed me. A smile appeared on her beautiful face.

"Hey baby" she said while bending down to tie her shoes

"Hey, Dove was bothering me" I said in annoyed tone.

China looked up at me. "Did she do anything?" She asked me.

"Yeah she kissed me and she said that you don't like me anymore because I 'cheated' on you" I said as I rolled my eyes.

She stood up straight. "Hold up she did what?" China said in a mad tone.

"She kissed me, don't worry I quickly pulled away" I said.

"Are you fucking kidding me? I'm going to kill her!" China said angrily.

Dove walked over. "Hey Chi tea" she said with smile.

China smirked before punching her hard. Dove fell on the floor. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Dove asked her angrily.

"Me?! What's wrong with you bitch?" You raped my best friend!" China said in mad tone.