16

(China pov)

(China pov)

I walked out of the house to the backyard and saw that Brandi is sitting on the couch while reading the book.

I walked over as she looked up.

A little smile appeared on her face as she saw me. "Hey baby" she said.

"Hey beautiful" I said with little smile.

I sat down next to her as she put the bookmark where she left off and closed the book.

I looked at the book and gasped. "You are finally reading Harry Potter!" I said happy that she is finally reading the books

I have been trying to get her to read Harry Potter in like forever. She only saw one movie with auntie Aaliyah.

I am the biggest potter head.

She chuckled. "I just started read it today.. I actually brought this book two weeks ago.. this one is the first book right?" She asked.

"Yeah.. I am really happy that you are finally reading this awesome series.. so you good now?" I asked concerned.

"Yes I feel bit better after spending some time with God" Brandi said holding her bible up.

I smiled little as she put it back next to her.

"And now that you are here" she said with little smile.

I blushed as I leaned in and pecked her lips.

"Well I am glad you are feeling a bit better because I was worried about you" I said.

I know because you couldn't stop texting me every 20 minutes like damn Chi pay attention in the class" she said rolling her eyes playfully.

I chuckled hitting her in the arm playfully.

(Cody pov)

I was in the locker room after the footbal practice texting A girl named Jen.

"So you are cheating on my sister and don't expect me to find out?" I heard that loser Mike's voice.