4

(Brandi pov)

I knocked on Jonas's door and turned around to see China getting out of Sam's car.

Did she get in the fight with her or That bitch Keisha?

The door opened I turned around to see Nick.

"Hey Bro" I said with little smile.

"Hey B" he said with little smile, he opened the door wider so I can walk in.

I walked in and saw his sister in law Danielle walking out of the kitchen . "Hey Dani" I said with smile.

Danielle looked over and saw me. "Hey Brandi how are you?" She said with smile.

"I'm good you?" I said with little smile.

"I'm okay" she said with little smile.

"That's good" I said as I walked to the couch.

I sat down and moved my walker out of the way.

"You seem happy" Nick said as he sat down on the chair.

I feel happier since China and I finally made up.

"Because I am. China and I finally made up" I said with little smile.

"I know. I saw y'all sitting together in the lunch today. About time because y'all were miserable without each other" he said with smile.

My phone pinged so I pulled it out and looked at it to see China's text.

My Chi😍❤️🤦🏽‍♀️😂😁😘: Hey  I didn't go to the party because Keisha pissed me off🙄

What did she say now?

Me: What did that bitch say now?

I can't stand Keisha because she is mean to me ever since we met her but I still be nice to her because she is China and Sam's friend. 

My Chi😍❤️🤦🏽‍♀️😂😁😘: I'll tell you when you get home, tell Nick that I say hi. I love and miss you baby😘❤️

I smiled at her text.

Me: Ok. I love and miss you too beautiful😘❤️

My Chi😍❤️🤦🏽‍♀️😂😁😘: Stop making me blush!🤦🏽‍♀️

I chuckled.

Me: 😏😂

I put my phone back in China's hoodie pocket.

"I guess that China texted you?" He said.

I blushed. "Yeah she said that she didn't go to that party because that bitch Keisha pissed her off. By the way she said hi" I said.

"Oh God what did she say now?" He asked.

I shrugged "I don't know, China will tell me when I get home" I said.

"She might said something about you" Nick said.

"Yeah so I need to tell you, Kevin and Joe something" I said nervously.

He nodded and got up. "I'll get them" Nick said, he ran upstairs

Oh lord they will kill Thomas especially Nick and Joe because they are really overprotective of me and China.