7

(China pov)

(China pov)

I was laying down in my bed thinking about what to do about that picture that Dove posted.

Ugh I can't believe that I was friends with that bitch or Thomas.

The door opened as I looked over and saw Brandi, she closed the door behind her and walked over.

I sat up. "Are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

Brandi sighed as she sat down. "No.. that bitch just ruined my life" she said.

I sighed. "I'm sorry baby" I said.

Brandi looked at me confused . "For what?" She asked.

"I should've saw that you were scared when I walked in on y'all but no I was mad and hurt" I said.

"China, you saw me with her in the bed.. I understand why you thought I was cheating on you so stop blaming yourself" She said.

I looked at her. "I wish I didn't have that stupid end of summer party" I said while laying back down.

She didn't say nothing as she laid down next to me.

"So do you think that Dove would leave me or you alone?" Brandi said.

"No I don't because her or Thomas won't leave us alone unless they go to jail" I said.

Brandi groaned.  "I wish mom would come home already so I can tell her and press the charges on them" She said

"When is she coming home?" I asked.

"I don't know" she said.

"Probably few days before mom's birthday" I said

"Yeah maybe" she said.

Two days later.

(Brandi pov)

I closed my locker and started wheeling to the science class.

I didn't want to be here because I knew that everyone would stare at me because I'm a 'slut'

I saw Dove at her locker so I went to her because I want to cuss her out.

"Hey! Why did you post that picture of me naked?" I asked angrily.

Dove turned around to look at me.

"Because you told that bitch " she said with little smirk.

I glared at her angrily and punched her hard as she fell.

"Don't ever call my girlfriend that again" I said angrily.

"Or what baby?" She asked  with smirk.

"I will kick your ass bitch. Stop calling me baby because I'm Not and never will be your baby." I said.

I'm China's baby and always will be.

"Yes you will be" she said with little smirk.

I shook my head while chuckling bitterly. "No I will never love you whore" I said with smirk.