23

(Brandi pov)

I wheeled back to China after the game started again.

I quickly turned my chair off because I don't want it to die.

I started watching the game. "Babe?" China said.

I looked at my beautiful girlfriend. "yeah?" I asked.

"Thomas is here" she whispered.

Oh hell no what the fuck is he doing here?!

I looked around and saw Thomas and Dove, they are talking to each other.

I looked at China, She is scared. "Okay, Brooke and I are here for you baby" I said softly.

Brooke looked at us. "What's wrong?" She asked worriedly.

"Thomas and Dove are here" I told her which made China mad.

"What?! What the freak is that bitch doing here?!" China asked angrily.

"They are here to start something" I said.

"Wait what did Dove do to y'all?" Brooke asked in  a confused tone.

"We'll tell you later.. just know that she is the devil..you are sleeping over at my house right?" China asked

"Yeah I am" she said

"Okay-" China got cut off by Dan's bitchly girlfriend.

"Ugh Shut up bitches" Layla said.

China and I looked at each other like "who the hell is that bitch talking to?"

"Uh who are you talking to?" Brooke asked Layla

"You and your little friends" she said with little smirk.

I want to smack that little smirk off of her face.

China looked at  me. "Just ignore her baby" she whispered as I nodded

We started watching the game again as Lauryn shot the ball, it did into the hoop.

I started clapping and cheering for her and our team as China got up and started doing her little own cheer routine. "Go bulldogs!" She said.

I chuckled as She sat back down next to me. I looked at the scoreboard

We are catching up to the team that we are playing against.

"We might win tonight" I said.

"Browning come here!!" Auntie Aunica shouted as Lauryn and the rest of the team walked to her

I sighed as I turned my chair on, I wheeled to them. "Brandi, can you play for two minutes?" Auntie Aunica asked.

"What? Couch her chair is about to die!" Lauryn said.

"McClain, we need her to win besides it's end of the game" she said looking at her.

I looked at Lauryn. "Sis, I can play because I think my chair has 10 minutes left before it dies" I said with little smirk.

"Okay let's kick butt!" She said with smirk.

I smirked and took my uniform jacket off, I quickly wheeled to China and gave her my jacket.

"Good luck baby" China said with little smile.

I just smiled at her and wheeled to the court to play.

....
I wheeled into the locker room with the team and Lauryn celebrating our win.

Yes we won!

"Awesome shot B!" A girl named Sara