17

(Brandi pov)

I was laying down in my bed thinking about the game tomorrow.

I gotta admit that I'm little nervous and I don't know why because I might not will play.

It's okay because it's pre season anyway.

My phone started ringing as I grabbed it and looked at it to see my dead beat father so I let it ring because I don't want to talk to him at all.

He doesn't care about me and Jordan that much.

He only cares about our half sister Tiana and his girlfriend.

Our grandparents and Tiana are the only one that cares about us.

I doubt it if he cares about what happened to me

My phone stopped ringing so I put it on the nightstand.

I sat up and got up, my phone started ringing again.

"It better not be Eric again" I said in annoyed tone.

I leaned over and looked at my phone. I saw that China is trying to FaceTime me

Why is that girl trying to FaceTime me when we are in the same house?

I tapped accept as I grabbed the handle of my walker. "Bran? Why are I looking at the ceiling?" I heard China's voice on the phone.

"Hold on babe, I'm trying to sit on my chair" I said walking to my chair,

"Okay be careful" she said.

I sat down on my chair and put my seatbelt on.

Safety first kids!

I moved my walker to the wall and wheeled to the nightstand.

I grabbed my phone and looked at it, I saw that China is laying down in the couch in her room.

"Hey baby" I said with little smile.

"Hey girl what are you doing?" She asked.

"Nothing, I was thinking about the game tomorrow until my deadbeat dad called me" I said rolling my eyes.

"Again?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm not answering it especially after what he did to me" I said.

She shook her head "as you shouldn't. I still want to kick his ass for choking you when you didn't want to be in the basketball team last year" China said angrily.

"I'm glad that uncle Mike and Curtis kicked his ass.. Tiana, Jordan and mom,  was really pissed, anyway I'm on my way to your room" I said.

"okay baby" She Said.

I ended the FaceTime call and noticed that my phone is about to die. I grabbed my charger and plugged my phone in with it

It's not charging.. damn my charger stopped working again.

"Not again!" I said annoyed.

I just realized that mom brought us a new charger last month.

For now I will use China's charger because I don't feel like opening the new charger.

I unplugged the charger and put my phone on my lap.

I wheeled to the door and opened it.