❤21

Pragya started crying badly so Megan brought her out of trance and her session got ended abruptly.

He handed kerchief to her, she wiped her tears and asked him "uncle, can you give me the recorder to hear today's session recording".
He looked at Meenal and she nodded her head in yes.

" I will give you, but promise me, you will hear today's recording in presence of your mom or sis" he said, Pragya puzzled and got tensed by his condition.

He understood her and said smearing her head " no need to worry Pragya, today's session hearings might depress you that's why I'm asking you to take support of your loved ones, nothing much than that"
To which Pragya agreed.

" I have to hear that recording quickly, I don't know what might that Burton have done to me" thought Pragya.

Pragya along with Meera heard the recording and she is fuming in anger.

She started yelling " how can he do that, I won't spare him, from tomorrow onwards I am not going to attend any sessions, I don't want to know anything about my past life, because I understood by now, that Burton doesn't love me and he just tortured me and finally killed me that's all.
Ask mom to put a full stop to his spirit" , Meera tried to talk with her but she didn't paid heed to her and continued " I don't want to hear anything sissy, just I can't tolerate more, can't you understand he just tortured me and still torturing me with his unwanted love, didn't you heard about his stupid conditions, if he loves me will he force me to be his wife or will he take advantage of me at the time of my family death, no no...
I don't want to bare him for another second today I will throw him out of my life forever"

Pragya is about to go but Meera held her and stopped her. She handed water to her but Pragya refused.
" listen, We can't find a solution until we completely learn your past life story, so don't be angry Pragya, try to understand please... it's for your good, I know you are hurt after learning this, but it's a past event, it already happened but now you are in present, your life is entangled we have to free it, for that we have only one way that is to learn about your past so cooperate" Meera said and hugged her sister.

Pragya hugged her back and Sobbed " but he killed me sis, you know that, villager said right",
" sshh... calm down" Meera patted her back.

Author's pov:

Pragya is walking in the corridor murmuring " Burton, how cruel you are, your love is a curse not boon"
She suddenly slipped and came in contact with a big painting on the wall, and fell down yelping in pain as she hurt her hand.

As she is about to call for help perhaps the painting 🖼 also fell down next to her revealing a door there.

Pragya is astonished and slowly got up and kept looking at the door.

Scene shifts:

Meenal and Meera are talking while Megan came there looking for Pragya.
" where is Pragya, I need to give medicine to her"he said.
" she is sleeping" Meera replied.

" how many sessions are needed ?" Meenal asked to which he replied " it depends on her mental state didi {sister}"

Meera said " Pragya said ,Burton killed her", " how she know that?" He asked.
" she got to know it from a villager" Meera replied.

" my daughter is going through a rough phase, don't know how many days she have to suffer more, that Burton never let her loved peacefully in that life and in this life too" Meenal cried.

Pragya hand got bruised but she is not paying attention to it as she is looking at the door keenly and went near it and touched the door.

Burton who is in thoughts of Payal, felt his power of touch is gone suddenly.

Namaste my lovely readers.

Experiencing writers block, so managed to write this much only, sooorrryyyy buddies🥺🤧

Support me by your votes and comments it will be a huge achievement for me.😍

Lots of love to you ❤ 💕