❤16

This chapter doesn't encourage or support any superstition or superstitious acts

Pragya is sleeping peacefully after so many days, coming to Saugandhpur just for enjoying costed her big.

She tossed in her sleep to side but felt warmth just behind her,
She tried to ignore it, but its making her uneasy so she turned around only to find Burton sitting on bed and watching her sleeping.

Pragya sat asap and pulled sheets over her and said -
" what are you doing here, you promised me you will not touch me"

He moved close to her saying
" yes I promised, but after almost being at the edge of our consummation you backed away, setting my desires on fire,
I know I promised you but I cannot control my feelings,
You want time but I want you.

Then let's make a deal, first you suppress my desire then I will give your own time to love me back, what do you say"

Pragya eyes became wide with shock, not giving her time to think he pushed her and came on her top.

She tried pushing him but he not gave chance to her this time and placed his lips against her and prevented her from yelling.

" Pragya...pragya" Said Meera shooking Pragya to wake up.
She burst opened her eyes and looked here and there and find Meera looking at her in terror.

" what happened, why are you shouting are you alright?" Meera asked.
Pragya felt relieved knowing that nothing happened and it was just her nightmare.
" I am fine, just.." she replied.
Meera understood that she had a bad dream.

Scene shifts:

" shall we go?" Said Harsh checking his phone.
Pragya rolled eyes at him and said " will you tell me where are we going?"

Meera came and said the car is ready and they can go now.
Three of them drove towards hills.
Car came too a halt,
Pragya stepped out and watched entire place, there is only one house there, and apart from that only hills.

" are you sure we came to right place" said Pragya doubting, Harsh assured her that they are at right place.

" who lives here?" Asked Pragya, for which he replied " keep quiet, you will know soon" and he knocked the door but no answer came.

He is about to knock again but Meera shrieked " aahh..."
As a bat fell from ceiling just beside her.
Pragya attention shifted to her but Harsh didn't even looked at her.

The door opened itself and he walked inside following both ladies went.

Unknowingly Pragya stepped on something while walking and she felt a sudden pull.
Now she is facing a women who is half face is smeared with vermillion.

" you shouldn't have come to Saugandhpur, because of you that spirit is awakened and it won't leave you easily" - that women yelled loudly cluching Pragya strongly by shoulders.

Pragya is shell shocked hearing that women, Meera came and dragged Her sister immediately from that women's grip.

" who are you, go away Harsh let's go from here" said Meera trying to to go, but Harsh stopped her, Pragya is still in dilemma.

Harsh looked at Tham women and greeted her for which she blessed him, further he said to her " mam, we came here to get solution for our problem"

That women showed her hand ✋ and said " stop, I know this girl is in trouble and that spirit is after her" looking at Pragya.

Meera and Pragya understood that Harsh brought them to meet this women.

Meera apologized to that women and asked to help her sister.
That women came and looked at Pragya.

After looking into her deeply she said " indeed your are his wife in your past life,
But do you know why he is after you?"

Pragya nodded her head in no, then that women ordered them to follow her inside.

" who is she and what's her name??, how she knows about me" Prayga started asking questions to Harsh, to which he replied " she is a sorceress and her name is Sanyukta, I came to know about her by my sources"

Meera intervened and said " I am sure she will help us"
Soon they reached room which is lit by lamps and a fireplace in middle of a rangoli on the floor.

Sanyukta chanted something and sprinkled something into the fire and asked Pragya to do the same.
After that she held her hands out and asked Pragya to put her hand in her hands, which she did hesitantly.

Sanyukta closed her eyes holding Pragya's hands.
Meera and Harsh are looking intently while Pragya is growing anxious.

Namaste my lovely readers.

This not your writer, I am here sister, currently your author is unwell so she asked me to write and publish this chapter.
She also asked to apologize you all on her behalf.

A BIGG SORRY FOR ALL THE LOVELY READERS FOR MAKING ALL OF YOU TO WAIT FOR SUCH A LONG TIME🙏

Support this story by your votes and comments it will be a huge achievement for her.😍

Lots of love to you ❤ 💕