9.

Marty's P.O.V.

I watch my Dad and Jax walk outside, I wonder what they have to talk about. I look down at my sisters, I have little sisters I have always wanted sisters but Sammie always told me that because of me she couldn't have anymore kids. She was hoe that no one wanted that's the real reason why she can't have kids.

Because half the towns men already had a ride and now they are married with with kids she could never hold on to a man, I wonder what Dad was thinking when they first got together he must have been crazy.

I look over at Parker and she nods her head and comes and stands next to me, this chick has high check bones and I can hear an accent whenever she talks but I can't put my finger on it at this point in time.

"so how long have you known my Dad??" I asked her.

"A little over 10 years." She said back.

"Well how did you meet him? if you don't mind me asking." I said to her.

"All goods, well he and the sons had some beef with the gang that I used to run with. Someone stole this someone killed that, I was told to kill him as quick as I can because I would be the only one that could but I seen him in real life I couldn't do it so instead of killing him we fucked all night long." Parker said to me as she watched Toni punch Alex in the face, me and that kid are going to get along.

"That is sweet and you don't mind me?" I asked her.

"You are his as much as mine now girl so you can call me what you want to we are going to see your Mum so we can get your stuff back and I want to show her the meaning of family." Parker said, I like her and I like the fact that I have 2 little sisters.

"Fuck yeah, I want my car back I miss my baby." I said to her.

We talked about what I am like and what she has to do if she sees me doing something that would get me in a lot of shit. She also knows about Tig and he assholeness towards me.

Tig's P.O.V.

Every one was here, happys girl and Vense were talking and now I don't know where she has gone off to. Vense helps me be me I could never get with someone normal someone inside that box. That is just not me and I know that's why I like Marty so much because she was so far outside the box she just let loose all the time.

I couldn't deal with that, I know Happy and Jax knows that I put her back in the mental ward. I think they hate me but she was bad as in she would sleep for 2 hours and feel like she had 9 hours sleep. She would also fuck all these guys her sexual need was huge. She would spend all this money half the time I had no idea where she got it from then BOOM she is back inside.

I know that non of them are ever going to listen to me and that is there own fault not mine.

Happy's P.O.V.

The day went fast, none of the other gangs had wanted to start a war or anything. Today was a chill day which I am thankful for. All 4 of my girls and still sitting and chating.

Tori and Toni have stolen the hearts of Chibs and Bobby. I have never seen grown men hug a small child so much in my life. Marty she is happy like real happy, everyone is still and always will be on high watch around her though.

Jax he knows if he hurts her in any way I will beat his ass and so will Parker and Marty herself. I can tell Tig wants to do something and Marty looks keen to start messing with him again.

Messy's P.O.V.

Gemma had taken the boys to her place for the night. After seeing what she saw, she wanted to make sure we were alone for the night without the boys.

Dad and Parker had gone to bed with both the girls following behind them as they left. I looks over at Jax and he grabbed a bottle of Jack and walked outside. I know where he is going to go.

I followed him up the roof, he sits down and sit next to him. Up here we can see all the bikes and the lights of the town. It is turely amazing and hella cheesy.

"Why are you in my life Messy? You could be out there doing what you want." He asked me. I just looked over at him and smiled.

"Because my family is here and I feel like I belong to something real not fake like everything else I have been apart of. And anyways people always need a bit of mess in their lives to make it fun." I said to him

Did I really just say that, shame wish I cared though I am pretty awesome.

Jax looks down at me and gives me a kiss on the lips, for the first time ever i hope we can stay like this. I hope now no one will ever fuck this up, he is to much of a good man for me to lose me and if that bitch did fake her death I am going to be waiting. I am not scared to kill a bitch for the 2nd time.

We stay up here in the quit for a long time because before I know it the sun in coming up and that is when we go back down to get it on. SOOO KKEEENNN.