Last.

10 year later.

Messy's P.O.V.

People change right? People grow into something no one was thinking could happen. 10 years ago I didn't know I was going to be a mother of 5 fucking children, me Marty Teller what the hell was god playing at.

Yes I married him for the love that he gave me I didn't know anyone could be like that, I know I could never be Tara but if that bitch comes back imma kill her these boys are mine now. I am not playin she better not come back.

I have 5 kids with that asshole, of course Abel and Thomas but here are the rest Jackie, Ally and Sonny. All Tellers and pains in my ass of you ask me yup the last 3 are girls and bitchs. Jax he has been in and out lately shit going down with the club amd now that Abel wants to prospect for them. I am fine with it but I think Jax wants better for his sons, Gemma wants Abel to be in the club she has been gunning for that for a while now.

Happy and Parker are still going strong and my little sister Toni happens to be dating Abel and Tori everyone knows that she is into girls and has had her far share of croweaters and porn stars. My kids are only young but we think that Sonny is going to be the one with bipolar that girl is crazy.

I am full time on my meds because of my family I don't want to put them in harms way ever I want them to be safe and happy. The only way that will happen is if I am on meds and not fucking off all the time.

They changed what type they used so now I can feel something and not be dead all the damn time. People still call Messy because that is just me now.

"Mommy come on we are going to be late." I look over at Sonny she is the youngest being 5 then Ally is 6 and Jackie is 10 I found out I was pregnant with her when I was in that place she is the survival baby.

"Yes sonny I am coming and how in the hell can we be late for ice-cream." Its Sonny's birthday and we are going to the clubhouse where everyone is waiting for us. To come but she thinks we are just going to get ice-cream, she should know that we are going to do better then that.

"Because the shop might close Mommy." She said with the biggest smile she is like Jax this one she has blue eyes and dark hair like mine I'll have to keep an eye on her.

"Okay go to Mommy's car." I say to her, She runs outside with me right behind her.

We pull into the clubhouse and at this point she doesn't even know what's going on. Everyone is inside waiting.

"Mommy why are we here?" She asked me.

"Because Daddy wanted to come, come on let's go get him." We both walk in people hell out surprise.

She runs over to her Dad and Tig is standing right next to him, I couldn't hate him forever he was only doing what he thought was right to do at the time. I smile and walk over to Abel and Toni both are watching Ally, Abel comes up and hugs me.

"Hey Mom how is life." Abel said, when he first called me Mom I almost passed out I was so happy but he knows who is really momma is but I raised the kid.

"Its good boy, you have to come over we are having dinner." I said to him.

Jax walks over and puts his arm. Around my wasit and picks me up. He makes me happy and I will love him forever, having bipolar isn't fun it doesn't make you look cool.

Its hard to trust because you don't know who is watching you at all times, people don't trust you one of the reasons why I went back.on the meds is so I don't just leave or hit the kids. I want them to have a loving household I want them to have all the things I didn't.

"We need to get Sonny tested." I said to Jax.

"I know Messy we should just wait and see if she flips out in high school." He said to me.

"I want her to have a better life then I did, I know it looked like I was having fun and stuff. I wasn't I was having fun when I met you." I said to him.

"We will get her checked soon and same with all the other girls okay Messy, I love you.

We are all one big fucked up family and I love em to bits.

The Fantastic End