8.

Messy's P.O.V.

It was the morning when I woke up which means that I got a real sleep not just 3-4 worth of sleep, I look next to me and see Jax still sleeping I am wearing no clothes and neither is he which means on thing. I had the bomb fuck last night damn Mr Teller is better then I thought he was going to be.

I put the shirt back on and walk out of the room and I see Juice standing there looking lost as hell, he just smiles and walks to the bathroom that little shit knows something.

I get the boys out of bed and I walk into the kitchen to make everyone some food, I know I am hella hungry so everyone else around here is going to be too.

Today I just think I am just going to make eggs because we have no food again I'll have to get Gemma to buy some food.

"Abel go outside by Uncle Chibs while I make some food and take Tommy with you." Both boys walk outside while I make the food and that is when Bobby

walks in you know without telling me the meanie.

"Bobby you might be a big man but damn you know how to get around fast." I said him.

"I know this girl and by the way all the guys heard you screaming Jax name last night." I look at him and smile.

"Good, I don't care what people think of me Bobby if they call me a hoe then they can. All I know is that it was some much needed fun on both sides, if he wants to get with me then he can I can wait." I said to him.

"Well you are the most to different one to the others that he has got with, who knows maybe someone as fucked up as you is what he needs." Then he just walked out like nothing happened.

I make the eggs and give some to everybody then I go back into the room to give Jax his, he is still sleeping I know we did like 4 rounds last night before going to sleep. I get on the bed and tap his nose a couple of times, then he wakes up looks over at me and smiles.

"I made you some food." I said to him he looks at it and smiles.

"Thanks Messy you didn't have too." He said to me.

"Nah I wanted to make you some to say thank you for the awesome fuck." I said to him, he almost spits his food out and looks over at me and smiles some more. Words cannot say what I am feeling but all I know is that I have caught the feels for him.

"Marty how can you make eggs taste so good." He said while finishing his plate.

I was about to get up and grab a drink when Gemma walked in the room and the first thing she did was smile and jump up and down like a teenage girl fangirling over her fav band or something like that.

"I do want more grand kids." she said then walked back out of the room, she so walked in here just to see want was going down. Before I can say something Jax bends down and gives me a kiss like daaannnmm white boy.

"What was that for?" I asked him.