Chapter 10 "You may kiss the bride"

After landing on Jeju island, they all went to the resort booked for the wedding.
They provided a private beach where tge wedding planner will do the rest of the magic.

"Injoo ssi, I can't wait to see you", Do-il texted Injoo when she was getting her make up and hair done in her room.

"Can I check my phone?",Injoo requested the make-up artist after her phone rang.

"Yeah sure"

Injoo checked his text and smiled.

"Is it your husband?", the make-up artist asked in a friendly way.

Injoo blushed and nodded, "yes"

"That is why you have a natural glow on your face. How about I skip the highlighter?", The make-up artist teased her.

"No, no, don't skip. I want to look my best. Madam, please make me the most beautiful bride ever", Injoo said cheerfully.

In In-hye and Hyo-rin's room
"Inhye-ah! You look stunning in pink. Add this accessory to your hair.", Hyorin attached a beautiful hair clip to Inhye's hair.

"This enhanced my beauty. Thank you Hyorin-ah. But why aren't you ready yet?"

"I just need 10 mins to get ready.", Hyorin snapped her fingers.
Inhye chuckled, "okay okay!"

Inhye went out to see all the arrangements, while Hyorin was getting ready.

Inkyung was busy directing the wedding planner.

"Is everything going well Unnie?", Inhye asked Inkyung.

"Yes, except the flowers. They haven't yet arrived.", Inkyung scrunched her forehead in worry.

"When are we expecting it?", Inhye asked.

"In an hour. They were supposed to arrive in the early morning, but...", Inkyung said.

"One hour delay is manageable.", Inhye said.

The wedding planner came running towards them. "My subordinate called me", she was gasping.

Inhye and Inkyung were worried that it might be more delayed.

"The plane has arrived in Jeju. We will get the flowers in half an hour. I am so sorry for the delay.", The wedding planner almost cried from the embarrasment.

"It's ok. All that matters now is we are getting flowers before the wedding ceremony."

An hour later, the decoration was complete, and Do-il was waiting in his tuxedo for his lovely wife-to-be.

Oh Injoo was looking heavenly in white. Her dad was waiting for her too, he was in tears, but Injoo's eyes were stuck at Do-il. He had a 'mesmerized' look on his face.

Injoo walked towards him with a grin on her face, it was the happiest day in her life yet. She was not confused, neither scared, just pure happiness was flowing through her body.
They stood facing each other for the vows, looking at each other's eyes, as they could only see love in them.

As the vows were complete, the priest said, "You may kiss the bride". Do-il didn't give it a second thought and grabbed Injoo by her waist and kissed her, infront of everyone. Inkyung covered her eyes and  JongHo laughed out loud. All were elated and cheered for them.

Their new happy life just begun.

In the midst of all, a new love bud just bloomed. Seeing Do-il kiss Injoo, InHye accidentally grabbed Hyo-rin's hand. Hyo-rin's heart skipped a bit. It was a very unfamiliar feeling, but Hyo-rin just couldn't ignore it. She just decided to think about it later.
Everything was beautifully done.

Injoo was sitting with her husband Do-il near the beach looking at the ocean, "I never thought that I'll be married to you when I first met you. You were way above my league", Injoo said.
"I didn't know about marriage, but I knew that you were very pretty when I saw you for the first time. I love you Injoo ya", Do-il kissed on her forehead.

Injoo chuckled like a baby and kept her head on his shoulder, "I love you too"

Do-il and Injoo were finally married. Happily. Ever after.