Chapter 1 "I will see you again"

After receiving the money from In Hye, Injoo was dumbstruck, she couldn't believe her eyes, so she kept on counting the no. Of digits in her bank account.

The poverty that she went through was now totally washed away. She has an apartment of her own, and now the money too. In the end it was all worth it.

She went to a make up store and bought some really expensive make up products, but this time she was not fearful of getting caught by Won Sang-ah's minions.

"66,000 Won Ma'am", the lady in the billing counter said.

Injoo paid it, took the bag and booked a taxi.

She will shift to her new apartment today.

Oh Inkyung has her ticket reservations a month later, so she will be there with her for a month.

"Unnie, you got the text from Inhye?", Inkyung called up Injoo while she was in the taxi.

"Yes, I got it too.. Meet me at Halmeoni's apartment. I am hanging up.", Injoo kept it short and straight. She doesn't trust anyone now, not even a taxi driver.

"Unni, you again bought this lip tints?", Inkyung took the carry bag from Injoo's hand and went inside the apartment building.

"Inkyung-ah, our lives have changed, isn't it?", Injoo absent mindedly spoke.

"Hmm unni.. Did Choi Do-il call you? He is staying nearby Hyorin and Inhye, with his mother. She is very ill", Inkyng said.

"I don't want to bother him anymore, he has already done a lot for us.", Injoo said.

"Since he did so much for us I think you should give him a call regarding his mother's health.", Inkyung knew Injoo was missing him. He was with Injoo in this whole rendezvous, like a shadow.

"They are in Greece now, arent they?", Injoo face was getting pale. Do-il's chances of losing his mother is getting higher day by day.

"Yes, but soon Hyorin and Inhye will leave for Paris.", Inkyung started applying a lip tint from the box Injoo bought.

"Give me your handphone.", Injoo extended her hand to ask for Inkyung's phone.

She dialled Do-il's no. and waited for him to answer.

"Hello", the man answered, that voice, that deep mysterious voice. Injoo suddenly forgot what to say.

"He..helloo! Choi Do-il ssi? I am Oh Injoo speaking.", Injoo said.

"Why are you calling from Inkyung ssi's number?" He asked, slightly smirking.

"Ummm I was in a hurry...whatever..tell me how is your mother?"

"So you called up to know about my mother? I thought you were worried about me. I am disappointed Injoo ssi", Do-il behaved cheeky.

"Huh? Haha! Why would I be worried about you when your mother is the one who is ill?", Injoo tried to pretend as if she is not bothered by him, whereas his healthy voice was enough for her mental peace.

Inkyung was trying to hear what Do-il was saying, so she leaned over Injoo's ear.

"Okay then, well my mother is doing ok. We have started her chemotherapy from this week." He said.

"Ok. Since you are using your phone, you can contact me sometimes. Right?", Injoo said as she was clueless about her own feelings. She was trying to hide her emotions from herself.

"Ok Injoo ssi...take care of yourself. Inhye and Hyorin are fine here. Don't worry about them. Ok?", Do-il smiled as her voice reminded him of her naive innocent eyes.

Injoo lost words. She had so much to speak, but she couldn't utter a word anymore.

"Hmm...I am hanging up.. bye", Injoo hung up and looked at Inkyung with anger.

"Why were you leaning on me this whole time?", Injoo said.

Inkyung smiled and said, "Unnie, you like him! You like him so much!"

"What??? No wayyy! Why...would I...like him?", Injoo stuttered.

"Aren't you happy hearing his voice after such a long time?", Inkyung followed Injoo to the kitchen, as Injoo started cleaning the house before moving.

"Inkyung-ah, stop now. I have so much of work today due to the moving. Don't disturb me.", Injoo almost yelled.

"Ok fine. Wait till someone else marries him off, and you will die old and alone.", Inkyung went to bring the mop keeping Injoo wondering about what she said.

Yes, she was feeling relieved hearing his voice over the phone. Maybe he will forget about her after a few months and will date a girl from Greece. Who knows if he will ever come to meet her again or not? Like he said in the airport.

After being done with the cleaning, the sisters went to their old home.

"I will miss this house. We grew up here, seen so much all together.", Injoo was in tears.

"I know Unnie, Inhye always wanted to run away from here. But I find this place so close to my heart. It's so nice and warm.", Inkyung placed her hand on Injoo's shoulder, "let's go Unnie, the taxi is waiting for us".

In Greece
Do-il was having his lunch with his mother. She was recovering slowly from her surgery, but with the cancer it was really very difficult for her. After a lot of nagging and begging she finally was conviced to start her radiation and chemotherapy.

"With all that happened in the last few days, I am happy that I can eat lunch with you together. Never thought of seeing this day in my life.", she said.

"Omma, you are with me now. Don't worry anymore.", Do-il smiled at her and patted the back of her hand.

"How can I not be worried when you are still not married? What if I die, and you never get married? Who will take care of you in this lifetime?", she started sobbing after saying this.

"Ah omma! Why are you crying?", Do-il stood up to wipe her tears.

"Find a girl and get married. What about that girl? Oh Injoo. The big sister?", she suddenly stopped crying and started to show immense interest in Injoo.

"Injoo?? We were never dating Omma! It was just work and money! ", Do-il got flustered in front of his mother.

"Son, it never felt like only money and work! You even risked your life for her.",  she said scrunching her eyebrows.

"I was protecting the money. Now let me finish my meal. We have to visit tge hospital after lunch.", Do-il ate his food in a hurry.

"Eat slowly, ok, I won't mention her again. I just wanted to see you happily married before I die.It's ok! I won't talk about your marriage again!", she pouted and started eating her meal.

"Omma! Why are you talking about dying? Don't you want me to finish my food?", Do-il said as he was terrified with the thought of his mother dying.

"Ok! Ok! Eat now! I won't die!", she finally gave up arguing.

Do-il is a planner, he will always work as per his own plans. But surprisingly now a days Injoo has creeped into his planned life. He makes plans solely for her.

He sipped on his glass of water with an unintentional smirk thinking about his plan ahead.

****I hope you like it...please vote****