Chapter 5 "Mr. Choi Do-il's charisma"

All of them gathered in that one room to discuss the further plan.

"Injoo ssi, are you okay?", Do-il was standing beside Injoo when others were busy chatting among themselves.

"Do-il ssi, did we just blame a murder on someone else?", Injoo looked at Do-il and said. Her voice felt lifeless.

"It was an accident Injoo ssi! Or else he would have killed your mother. Your dad did it impulsively.", Do-il said looking into her eyes.

"Aren't we as guilty as them who kidnapped my parents? Is this all because of the money?", Injoo slightly raised her voice.

"No, he has conned many innocents before this, he has stole from people. Don't worry about it. You have to do this for your parents. Finally they can stay together after so long.", Do-il made her understand.

"Unnie!", Inkyung said, "I always take the side of the truth as you know, but today, I really, want you to think rationally and not emotionally. Please!", Inkyung held her hand.

"Excuse me! I forgot to ask you one thing, Minwoo was talking about some money. What is it that I don't know?", Injoo's mom curiously asked. The word 'money' always intrigues her.

Injoo was utterly disgusted with this, she   walked towards the couch, put her whole weight on it and said, "I really hate it. Urghhh!", closed her eyes, and rested her head there.

"She has money? How much money is it that I got kidnapped? Huh?", Injoo's mom started making a fuss.

Do-il and Jong Ho were looking at each other cluelessly.

"Omma, she needs rest. We all need rest. Why don't you take this key card and move to the room next to us with Appa?", Inkyung saved the day.

"We have another room? Omo! Jagiya! Let's go there. I will ask about the money later!", Injoo's mom held his arm tightly.

"Yes yes Inkyung-ah, we will meet you later then. Honey, let the kids rest here. Ok?", Injoo's dad understood the task and took their mom away.

As the parents went to next room, Do-il said, "We don't have much time. I have made all the arrangements, we have to leave this place in 2 hours max."

"Ok! You guys go to the third room and freshen up a bit. I am taking care of Unnie here.", Inkyung said.

The guys nodded and went to the third room.

Inkyung went to sit beside Injoo.

"Unnie, are you okay?", she asked.

"Hmm. I am tired of protecting this money. Well, now I know that money doesn't always bring peace.", Injoo murmured.

"Lets forget it now. But tell me one thing, does Choi Do-il likes you?", Inkyung suddenly got excited.

"Yaa! What are you talking about?", Injoo said

"I mean, the way he came to ptotect Omma Appa. He even protected you from Minwoo. You don't have his money anymore. What's wrong with him then?", Inkyung kept her finger on her chin and looked towards the ceiling.

"Stop blabbering and freshen up. We have to go back soon.", Injoo got up and went to the washroom.

"Aani unnie! I know you like him but he likes you too. I am damn sure", Inkyung insisted.

"Yaa!! Who told you that...that I like him?", Injoo said while applying facewash on her face.

"You like him, it's so obvious. You keep looking at him when he is not seeing", Inkyung teased her.

"Never. I never did that. We are just colleagues.", Injoo said after washing her face.

"Unnie,which colleague can die and kill for each other. I also thought I didn't feel anything for Jong Ho. But I was wrong", Inkyung smiled.

Injoo was speechless. She batted her eyelids several times and just went....speechless.

"Anyway, we will find it out sooner or later. Mr. Choi Do-il's charisma will sweep my Unnie away..", Inkyung sang it.

"Gibberish!", Injoo murmured and scrunched her nose.

After almost 2 hours all of them left for Korea.

In the plane
"Unnie, I will sit with Jong Ho. You can sit with Do-il ssi.", Inkyung winked.

Injoo cursed with her eyes as Do-il sat beside her with a smile on his face.

He took the newspaper to read.

"Thank you", Injoo said without directly looking at him.

"For what?", he looked at her.

"For...everything...you did", Injoo tried hard not to sound cringey.

Do-il kept looking at her, then said, "Your taste in men was not good Injoo ssi. You deserve better."

"Minwoo oppa? I married him because he was rich.", Injoo pouted.

"Oppa?", Do-il's mind got stuck on that single word.

"Yeah! I used to call him oppa."

"I am also older than you I guess", Do-il was smooth.

"So? What do you imply?", Injoo was now getting some clues.

"You can call me Oppa too", Do-il looked back at his newspaper.

Injoo gulped and closed her eyes pretending to sleep.

Do-il noticed it and smiled.

"Sir, you and your wife need something? Coffee or tea?", the air hostess asked Do-il.

"Give us a cup of coffee please", Do-il happily replied.

"WIFE?", Injoo pretended not to hear it but heart was racing.

"Injoo ssi, coffee",Do-il nudged her.

Injoo opened her eyes and acted surprised, it was a bad acting by the way.

"Oh! Thank you so much", she said.

"It will take 2 hours to reach. Want to watch a movie in my tablet?", Do-il asked her.

"Ok fine",Injoo nodded. He gave her an airpod, and took the other one.

Halfway in, Injoo was fast asleep. Do-il kept her head on his shoulder carefully.

*****to be contd****