2

SC Room | 6:45 PM

Gahyeon's POV

"Oh! Gahyeonnieeee! Come sit with Bboya unnie" Bora motioned for me to sit next to her.

I looked at Bora terrified before sitting next to Irene and making Bora pout. If you're me, you'd know why.

"I'll make you miss me too, Gahyeon-ah" Bora sulked earning a laugh from Wendy.

"Oh? Why'd you have Minji's bag?" Wendy asked.

"Oh she sprinted and ran after Yoohyeon" I replied earning an enthusiastic reactions from the unnies.

"Eh? What happened?" Wendy asked.

"Well.. I saw Minji unnie being kissed by Yoohyeon and I guess Minji unnie didn't like that" Bora laughed so hard her stomach started having cramps.

"Damn.. the American manner got out hehe, poor Minji" Wendy replied.

"Minji's a cookie though, so I doubt she'll confront" Bora replied.

"Oh man.. this election seems really interesting.. finally popcorn worthy.." Bora continued before grabbing her things and Minji's bag.

"Alright, time to go. I'll give this back to Minji, peace out" Bora said before walking out of the room.

Minji's Apartment | 7:34PM

Minji's POV

"MINJWIIIIIIIII" Bora shouted as soon as she stepped inside my apartment.

""WAE?! Why are you here?" I asked. She lifted my bag before throwing it to me.

"You left that with Gahyeon" she said before collapsing on the couch.

"Oh, thanks" I replied.

"So.... A kiss huh" she said after turning to give me a teasing look.

"Don't even mention it" I rolled my eyes.

"Well did you get back at her?" she asked, palm on her chin.

"Unfortunately no. I couldn't catch up to her" I said.

"Was it on the lip?" she asked curiously. I threw a pillow at her.

"Oh cmon! I'm dying to know" she complained.

"It was on my cheek" I replied making her laugh.

"Then that's not a big deal, in some parts of the world that's just normal" I widened my eyes at the her.

"She just violated my personal space and kissed me without permission! She needs to be taught a lesson" I said angrily. She laughed.

"So if she would've asked for your permission, you'll let her?" She teased.

"ew never" I said in disgust. She chuckled.

"Hey be careful.. people who usually reacts like that ended up eating their words" I playfully hit her shoulder.

"Well good thing I'm not like other people" I replied earning a heartfelt laugh from my bestfriend. She gave me a look before tilting her head while smiling.

Building H | 7:45 PM

Irene's POV

"Hey.. you wanted to meet?" Seulgi asked as she sat next to me by the stairs they used to hang out at, secretly.

"That band.. why is it so important to you?" I asked.

"Hyun.. I don't think you'll understand me. I'm sorry" she replied before hitting a cigarette.

"Can you stop that please? You know I can't handle the smoke" I complained.

"My bad" she apologized before stepping on the cigarette.

"It's more important than me, that's all I know" I said bitterly.

"That's not true and you know that!" She half-shouted before facing away, trying to contain my emotions. I gulped.

"Then why did we break up? It was because my Mom was trying to disband that band, it was because that band is more important to you than I was to you" I argued before putting my hands on my face and started sobbing.

"That's not true, hyun-ah.." she said before putting a hand behind my back.

"I tried everything I could to save our relationship but it wasn't going to work even if I leave the band. That band is just as important as you are to me. I miss you! I'm still in love with you.. hyun" she hissed before standing up.

"I know this talk wouldn't end well. Let's stop hurting ourselves. Yoohyeon, she's going to help the band. She's going to bring awareness to how great we are and when that happens, as soon as everyone learns to appreciate us, I'll come back to you because I still love you" she said confidently before slowly and painfully walking away from me.

I sobbed harder as soon as she left. If only my parents accepted us.. I'm sorry for ruining your passion.. for killing our love, Seulgi-yah.. I sobbed even harder.