|Last Chapter|

You finally wake up from last night and you see Omen still snoring beside you. you try to stand up but you fail. Everything aches like hell, pain everywhere "shit-" you whisper as you slowly try to walk in the bathroom "let me help you" you  flinch as you hear him speak. you blush a little as you realize both of you were bear in front of each other.

you turn around and avoided his gaze "whats there to hide?" he stepped closer and rapped his hands around your waist and pulled you on his chest. he placed his chin on top of your shoulder and swayed a little "Omen. it hurts" you complain and caresed his nape.

he doesn't speak for a moment and suddenly carries you to the bathtub. he laid you down slowly and turned the faucet on to let the water flow. "this feels good" you play with the water and closed your eyes. you feel the water aggressively moved. you open your eyes to see your lover join you.

both of you just looked at each other with awkwardness. you hug your knees just to cover yourself a little bit. the awkwardness took over the whole room. 

'god help me' you thought and just closed your eyes to avoid eye contact.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

after changing. your just waiting for Omen outside the room but your legs hurt like shit "you look like shit" you look at the source of the voice and you see the sassy Japanese man leaning on the wall "good morning to you too" you respond and he chuckled "you were loud as fuck" he smirked and looked back at you. you blushed and tucked some of your loose hair behind your ear.

"Yoru!" you punched his shoulder and he chuckled "at least you can still walk" he kept teasing you and playfully fought. you see Omen walk out the room and you quickly walk beside him, waving good bye to your friend.

you groaned loudly in the hallways, forgetting your aching injury. you flop down the couch immediately, relaxing your legs as well. Omen picked your legs legs up a little bit and sat down on the couch. he placed you legs on his lap as you were laid down.

the other people in the room giggled and whispered to each other "they know" you hear your lover speak and he chuckled softly "everyone knows" he added and you flinch. you turn around and faced the couch. "im going to get you some food" he stood up and kissed you deeply on your cheek and right after that your best friends approach you "soo??" Neon asked out of excitement, making you frown

"dont pressure her. shes too fucked up" Reyna said and they laughed "but for real, you look so drained" Harbor handed you some water for you to drink which you gladly drank. you see Omen sit beside you with food "i got you pancakes" Omen said and you looked at him slowly as your friends giggles at your boyfriends statement "thanks.." you whisper and took your plate from his hands "did i miss something???" Omen asks the three people beside you and they giggle.

"oh its nothing Omen" Reyna teases and laughs leaving Omen, clueless.  "yo, Brimstone wants to talk to ya'll" he looked at you and your lover 'oh no' you thought and looked at your lover. he just smiled and walked with your to Brimstone office.

Brimstone turned to look at both of you and sighed "is there, something wrong?" Omen asked the man "well, im just here to inform you that two need to keep it down. Sage barely slept last night and now she looks sleep deprived" Brimstone told you with a very firm voice and awaited both of you responses.

"we're really sorry" you said and bowed a little "we're sorry. i'll tape her next time" you flinched at his statement and punched his shoulder, he chuckled and whispered his apologies. "you're...excused" the man turned around again and you both left. "Omen, what the fuck!" you shout at him and he laughed "it was a joke!" he said back and you made your grumpy face and avoided him at all costs.

"c'mon now" he tried to stand in front of you but every time he does you turn to the other way "love, i said i was sorry!" he said loudly and tried to get your attention, you ignored him. he grabbed your wrists and aggressively kissed you. He got your attention all right "i really hate it when you ignore me" he whispered and leg go of you and you just stood there in the hallway, frozen.

"y/n?" your lover asks and snaps his fingers "uh yes?!" you snapped and looked at him "just to clarify, i wasn't joking" he said and left 'wait- What?!' you thought and followed him into the hallway and walked beside him again 

"your mine right?" 

he asked out of the blue and looked at him and sweetly smiled. you genuinely replied

"im yours.."