|Chapter 8|

"your very sneaky Omen" Harbor smirked and you hid your face behind Omen. you were so flustered and flushed you can't even look at his face.

"shut up will you!" Omen shouted in whisper making Harbor shut up "y/n? can we talk in my room?" Omen asked and you nod while cover your face with your hands

"your room huh?" Harbor chuckled in an evil tone making Sova laugh  at his statement "you can go on Omen. we will just tell the others not to disturb you" Sova stated and followed Omen and you inside, walking to the opposite hallway.

you sat on Omen's bed and he closed and locked the door "hey Omen, what are we doing??" your palms start to sweat from your nervousness

he takes your right hand away from you and places it on his left cheek "i have something to tell you"

he growls a little bit making you flinch "i really love you y/n" you were shock and glad "when you told me you like Cypher i just couldn't help my self. i got angry and jealous but after that night at the rooftop something changed. i got closer to you we hangout a lot and i realized that everyone knew i like you" 

you chuckled at his last statement and he continued "i was having fun with you, i was happy with you, and i feel complete with you. but you looked really happy with Cypher and thats all i really want. for you to be happy-" you spoke causing him to stop speaking all of a sudden.

"i am happy with you! i love you too Omen! i liked Cypher just for a few days because he started to hangout and show some affection to me but the past few days he was distant and i did notice hes always where we are."

Omen was shocked you noticed Cypher as well. he thought it was just him "he started acting like that after the party 2 weeks ago" Omen sighed and behind you, placing you between his thighs and hugs your waist "he was following you and there was a time i just wanted to punch him" you chuckled nervously. this position, it makes you anxious.

 "Omen?" you ask and he hums in question 'god, her voice just makes me go mad' he thought to himself calmly and you continue to talk

"are we together now?" you ask with a shaky voice while you await his response "yes we are"  he chuckles in a low voice and hugs you tighter. you couldn't move and you chose not you though this really made you nervous.

some one knocks at the door "Omen! dude its time to eat i have my mothers Adobo" Neon said loudly with the Filipino accent. her Adobo was really delicious, it was a famous Filipino dish 

"Omen we should go and eat" you whispered, shaking Omen and trying get him to let go "Omen!" you shouted again in whisper. 

"look who's Finally here"