|Chapter 10|

"I am terribly sorry, mademoiselle" you hear an odd and non familiar voice, speaking infront of you. he lends his hands towards you to help you up. you gladly held onto it and stood up "oh, hi" you said and brushed some dust of your clothes. "how rude of me, im Chamber" he said and fixed his stuff.

"y/n, im y/n" you said and smiled "ah, your the other healer, but i must say you look elegant today, mademoiselle" he bowed slightly and looked at you with ay cheery smiled "thank you" you say back at him "but i must ask, do you know the way to room 17?" he asked you politely 
and you nod, and led the way.

—————————————-

Omen in the mean time was watching Tv with Harbor "something wrong?" Harbor asked, raising his eyebrow "y/n's talking to someone.." Omen said quietly, ignoring Harbor. "are you stalking her?" he chuckled and smiles "what do you mean? stalking??" Harbor laughed and paused the movie "you totally are" he wheezed and Omen smacked his shoulder (in a funny way)

"oww!" Harbor then whined and Omen left the couch "im gonna check on her.." Omen walked away to where he last heard y/n "Room 17?" Omen mumbled and  went there, immediately.

 "y/n?" Omen saw you walking out of Chamber's room "oh- Omen!" you hugged your boyfriend and chamber followed behind you "well hello, monsieur" Chamber softly greeted him but Omen didnt say anything 

"i thought you and Harbor were watching?" you asked and he looked down at you "oh, the movie was getting boring, so i thought i'd find you, sweetheart" you blushed and Omen smiled "oh, this is Chamber! hes new, i think" you put a finger on your chin.

Omen quickly grabbed you by the waist and pulled you closer to him "ah, yes i am. but i do need to go now mademoiselle." he flashes a wink at you and walks deeper into the hallway. Omen quickly pulled you and walked "Omen?" you asked while your voice wiggled. 

he dragged you into his room and dropped you on his bed "O-omen?!" you panicked and looked at your dim surroundings. he pinned you on the bed and got really close, your abdomen felt his. you blushed eternally and looked at your right. he pinned your wrists with one hand

"dont look away now.." he purred and grabbed your chin with his other hand, making you face him making you blush even more "so shy now? weren't so shy when you were with him.." you opened your eyes and looked at him confused. and you realized "are you- jealous?!" you chuckled and he let go of you wrists.

he sat at the end of the bed and looked at the wall "oh c'mon!" you stood up and massaged his shoulder but shook it off. he was grumpy because you noticed, he wished you hadn't . he crossed his arm and looked at the wall again..

you walked around the bed and stood infront of him "Omen" you caressed his cheek and he growled softly, placing his hand over yours "sleep in my room tonight.." he purred again and looked at you, you blushed a little "sure.." 

he gripped on your wrist and pulled you on the bed, on top of him. you can feel his breathing and rapid heart beating and he could feel your too. he ran his hand down your back making you shiver "can i f-" 

"YO Omen you left me!-" Harbor looked at you two and Omen ears quickly smoked, angry as he stood up and pulled Harbor out, pulling his ear "ow Ow oW OW" Harbor whined as he got pulled "you little punk..i will use you head to knock on Brimstone door and break it.." he said and growled angrily "okay okay! im sorry! i didnt know you wanted to breed-" Omen quickly punched his stomach so he wouldn't continue his sentence 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you stayed in Omen's room thinking of what he was suppose to ask, hes been gone for a while. you snapped out of your thoughts and saw him in front on the door "im back, sweetheart.." you got nervous and a little intimidated by him "what were you asking a while ago?" you said with a sweet tone and a smile "oh- i well. never mind that, Harbor ruined it" he smiled a little ad sat beside you.

"lets sleep now love."  

you nod but his next statement made you look at him

"i locked the door this time." he chuckled and slept beside you the whole night