|Chapter 7|

"Sova?.."

Omen grunted, weakly and tried to stand up. But Sova had stopped him "why are you here? there is a storm" Sova asked him worriedly and helped Omen walk.

"i should be asking you that." Omen asked as they both walk back to the facility

"well i did a little errand. you?" Omen looked away and sighed deeply "i needed some time alone..to think" he said and made Sova curious "ah, this is about her, isn't it?" Sova chuckled a little. "Your going to die think about her." he muttered .

Sova and Omen weren't really the talkative type and they rarely talk about this kind of things since they aren't really close friends. Omen got along with Harbor because Harbor was really talkative and noisy, he would be Omen to hangout. Sova it quiet and focuses on his missions and duties at VP, when he has free time, he trains and does a little workout. but their personalities are mostly alike.

"yeah.." he said with a sad tone. "whats wrong?" Sova asked "she like Cypher and maybe i should give up.." Sova raised his eyebrow and looked at him "shes happy with Cypher, she smiles, she laughs." 

"you should confess, talk to her. dont let the person you love go. if you love her then fight for her and dont give up" Sova said with a firm voice which touched Omen a little

'hes right' Omen thought and thanked Sova for the advice. Sova smiled sweetly and nodded
(a/n: sorry hes just so cute!)

"Ah, i see the facility just ahead. can you hold on?" Sova asked as Omen shivered more and more as they stayed longer in the blizzard

"not..really" Omen started to get dizzy. he got heavier and heavier as Sova carried his arm for support

"Sage! Y/n!" Sova shouted in the cold as Omen started to faint and fall.

'Sova?' y/n heard his scream and ran to its direction as fast as possible, calling sage on the way. 

"What happened??" Sage said as she walked out the door first making y/n the second one to see whats happening.

y/n was shocked. she was scared, she saw Omen, looking lifeless and cold on the floor.

she started to cry and sob

she ran to Omen's body and placed his head on her lap while Sage tried to heal him

"Omen please.." she cried out a little.

Omen heard her poor, weak voice call his name

'im sorry y/n. im sorry if i've hurt you badly. im sorry i left you all alone and just vanished without thinking. i wanted to let you go and be happy with someone you love but all i see now is you, crying in sadness and pain.

 And that hurts me in every single way because i love you y/n, everyday since that day. your just so nice and cheerful and kind, you make me full and happy.'

"i love you so much"

Y/n looked at Omen with wide eyes and full of shock

'he..loves me?' Y/n thought and blushed. confused and flustered. her feelings for Cypher was just a phase and she stopped liking him since the night at the rooftop.

"me too"

because she actually like Omen too, way before the Cypher phase

Omen blushed and turned his head to look at something else. y/n blushed back

"hey guys!-" Harbor suddenly stopped talking and placed the most biggest smile/grin on his face making Omen more flustered. Sova and Sage chuckled at the moment.

"you do?" Omen asked shyly making y/n blush harder and nod at him.

Omen hugged y/n very tight. He was overjoyed 

"uh Omen?" Omen looked at her confused making y/n point the people surrounding them.

"ah! right" he stood up, back on his foot

Y/n was very happy.