|Chapter 6|

A few days after that night, Cypher had kept an eye on Y/n.

And Omen.

Cypher was always between the two and in would make them part in conversations most of the time. He also kept them distant and had always stayed close to y/n.

Omen on the hand had a lot of confidence to ask y/n to go to some places since the time on the rooftop but Cypher peeked in where ever they go.

but today they were alone in the Garden or are they?

"the flowers looks beautiful this time of the year" Omen said and held the flower softly "its winter Omen" y/n chuckled making Omen hide his face in the knitted scarf.

"i always admire your knitting. you know?" she said and Omen looked at her "make me a scarf sometime!" she demanded making Omen chuckle, realizing he had secretly made tons for y/n...hidden in his closet.

"okay, okay" he said softly. y/n placed her hand on his not really minding.

Omen screamed in his head and exhaled deeply

"hey y/n.." she looked at him with a smiled and pulled his hand back on his lap. he looked back at her with feelings.

am i actually going to confess? what if im not ready, what if y/n doesn't like me? because she likes Cypher..

he thought and had some second thoughts 

"yes Omen?"

he inhaled and exhaled to calm himself down.

"well, i've been meaning to tell you something for a long time now.." he said and scratched his temple.

Cypher came in just watching them from afar "ah, i see you two are here as well" 

(a/n: Cypher really having stalker vibes in this story)

he puts on such a plastic smile. Omen was really bothered by Cypher and wanted to kick his ass badly, but he didn't because it would hurt y/n.

Omen needed to talk it out with Cypher. but how?

"yeah, we were just sight seeing!" Omen said with sarcasm making y/n laugh.

making y/n happy was all Omen wanted for her, but if she wont be happy with him he'll let her go and be happy with someone else. he was confused and had mixed emotions.

he ran out of the garden. "Omen? Omen!" y/n shouted and followed him with Cypher.
Omen ran out the door but when y/n and Cypher got there he vanished like thin air.

"Omen!?" y/n shouted worriedly "lets go back inside y/n" Cypher said and tried to calm her down "No Cypher! we need to find him! theres a storm coming here soon!" she said and tried to let go of Cypher's grip

"you need to calm down. maybe he vanished within the building" they went back in to ask the other if they seen omen but sadly...they never saw him, not even once today.

---

"Why am i here?..." Omen grunted through the blizzard and tried to walked back. 

"its so..cold" he said poorly trying to hold on.

he was very cold and icy due to the snow, he got lost

he hardly sees anything and fell down due to the temperature and not being able to see anything at this rate.

he saw light in the blizzard, coming close to him and stood upon him

"you should not be here, Omen" 

Omen heard a firm and very familiar voice as he feels his cold hands touch the ground.

"Sova..?"