"I don't wanna be bothered with you for the rest of the day. Get off of me."

I slid down and pouted while folding my arms. She's always so damn mean to me and I just be wanting make some type of friendship. We already gotta be with each other all fucking day. But she wanna be an asshole.

"You a fucking dickhead."

"Shut up."

"You shut the fuck up."

"Stop cursing at me cause I didn't curse you."

"Fuck you." I turned to go up the stairs and she pulled me back. Putting me in a headlock and I grabbed her arm. It's been so long since i've been in one of those. They hurt so bad.

"You always talking shit. Didn't I say I would beat you up?"

"Beyoncé let me go!"

"Nope. Apologize."

"I'm finna kick you!"

"And imma squeeze."

I whimpered while trying to move but she was going right with me. Now i'm bent over with her leaning over my body. She's heavy and it feels like i'm about to fall over.

"Ossccaaarrr!!!"

"I'm not in that man, leave me alone!"

I screamed trying my best to pry her fingers off but it wasn't working. She was really holding me tight, but not choking me. It hurt. Her arm digging into my collar bone.

"I'm sorry! I won't curse at you no more!!"

"You lying. Say you promise."

I groaned while pushing my butt back on her. Bet that make her let go. She kept trying to scoot her lower half back, but I was pushing further. Eventually she let go because I was pushed against her. I know she like that.

"You childish."

"Says the bitch who had me in a headlock." I moved quick upstairs and flopped on the couch. She was right behind me, sitting on top of me and bouncing. "Ahhh! I'm sorry, I promise i'm done!"

"Stop playing then. Call me out my name again."

"I just said I was fucking sorry!"

She got off of me laughing and I groaned while sitting up. Fucking jailbird know she's too big for all that. Been lifting weights for years and wanna sit on me.

"I swear I hate you."

"Whatever. Eat that food before I eat it."

Now she wanna be friendly. Bipolar ass. Wanna lay her head in my lap like i'm her friend. I ran my fingers through her hair though. I'm not gonna be mean to her like she is to me. I've grown to be polite to her.

My phone started ringing so I stopped with her hair to answer. She made a groaning noise and sat up on her hands to look at me. I told her to wait while I put the phone to my ear.

Immortal जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें