four

₊˚

₊˚.༄

We finally got to the restaurant after minutes of silence and my body reaching its maximum temperature because of Tish's comment and the tone her voice had when she said it. There's no way she didn't know what she was doing.

Being pulled out of my mind, my side of the door had been opened and my hand was grabbed gently, making me look into her eyes and my world stopped. Not even noticing the subtle flashes coming from behind Letitia's head. I eventually snap out of it and step out of the Escalade with Letitia's hand as support.

"I should be doing this for you, you're the movie star." I say as Jeff closed my door and went back inside the car to drive away from the entrance of the restaurant.

It definitely was a fancy restaurant and we were dressed like we were going to the airport or something.

"I seen the look on your face. Don't worry, you look good. Let's just go inside and sit." She said, leading me into the restaurant and speaking to the concierge for the reservation they had.

The restaurant, The Melodic Blue, was absolutely stunning with black and gold marble floors leading up to the hallway of mirrors which then takes you to the main dining area. The dining area was called The London, which was the owner's gift to his wife on their anniversary. I don't know why the concierge decided to say all of this but I appreciate the effort.

The area was a completely different colour scheme as the main hall. It had different tones of blue everywhere, walls with vines and it had the perfect lighting for a restaurant. The area had so much life to it. There was a large space before the tables where some people were dancing to music being played from the speakers.

I spotted Danai and Ryan laughing with two others in front of them, holding drinks in their hands. A hand crept up my waist and led me forward towards the tables where I was greeted with smiles from Lupita and Winston Duke himself. Holy shit.

Before I could get out a word, everyone stood up and greeted us as if we just came back from a long trip. We exchanged greetings and I introduced myself to Winston and he greeted me with a bear hug that basically made me feel safe from everything in the world.

I walked over the two empty seats next to Danai and opened the chair for myself at the end of the table when Letitia pushed it back in and opened the next chair for me to sit. She then sat down and moved closer to me as I put my purse on my lap. I noticed there was only one menu in front of Tish and I.

"Tish, do you want to order first?" I leaned closer to her because the restaurant got a little louder. She looked at me with eyes I couldn't read but I knew they meant something else other than food, they changed during the car ride.