seven

⋆.*ೃ✧

On our way to their hotel, her little sisters had requested Tems' music and that's what we listened to lighten up the situation. Whilst driving, I looked at her sister's staring out of the car windows to admire the scenery.

"I must say you are much more beautiful in real life. The pictures truly don't do you justice." Naomi said, completely catching me off guard. "O-oh thank you Auntie. How did you see my pictures?" I asked, seeing the hotel they are staying at come into view.

"Ah, Tish showed me your photos. She always does this when she meets someone she would trust to get to know me." She smiled. My heart fluttered. "Well, that's good to know. Looks like we've arrived." I said, swerving into the parking lot of the hotel.

"Thank you my angel. You don't have to come in with us. We are just quickly changing then coming right back." Her mom said, holding my hand for a little then opening the door for herself. I got out of the car and helped her with getting Keke out of the car.

"See you in a bit!" Naomi said, dragging her suitcases as well as the kid's ones towards the hotel entrance where she got those luggage trolley things.

I sat back in the car and switched on Lowkey by Rochelle Jordan. To keep my mind off the stress, I decided to post on Instagram just to see how everyone is doing.

madelinez

liked by unclewaffles and 67 688 others madelinez archives 💫

madelinez archives 💫

view all 1075 comments

unclewaffles oh my god, you're so pretty (give credits bitch 🤨)
madelinez thanks bae ( no 🫶🏽)

user absolutely stunning!

user saw you earlier today, you slay every day
liked by madelinez

kehlani wanna watch rupaul with me?
madelinez can we get food? 🤨
kehlani wtv you want

user are y'all seein what i'm seein?!
user new couple?

user saw you walking on campus, got gay panic when i saw that hug

zendaya so so pretty! can't wait to meet you :)
madelinez hopefully soon!
fanpage wait..stop the mf music

bronwynthestar AHHHHHHHH

taobaby fashion icon 🤭

view more comments!

Reading Kehlani's comment over and over again gave me slight butterflies. How does she know who I am? I heard a knock on the window and I saw Tish's mom along with her sisters already changed and ready to go.