two

MASSACHUSETTS (MA)

MASSACHUSETTS (MA)

madelinez • 1h
• successful - Ariana Grande

madelinez • 1h♬ • successful - Ariana Grande

"Girl it's just nuggets, damn." Bronwyn said while sipping her milkshake from Wendy's.

"You know we don't got Wendy's back home so let me thrive." I said, biting down on a nugget and she started laughing at me.

"Forget about Wendy's, let's talk about your crush." Bronwyn gave me a side eye as she continued to drink her milkshake.

"Girl, what the fuck are you talking about? You said the same thing earlier." I questioned. I don't think it's a crush, she's just super attractive.

"Y'know exactly what I'm talking about. Don't think Tao and I can't see." She started the car so that we could go back to MIT.

"What are you guys seeing? I haven't seen any of you in two months so of course the nerves are still there." I said, packing up my leftover food so that I could have some later.

"Mads, you could barely get in the car because she waved at you before we left." She said.

"Okay no. She's just really pretty and I couldn't find the door handle because I was looking at the campus." I said, crossing my arms.

"The door was open, Madeline."

"Don't be annoying. I wonder if they found the car yet." I said, changing the topic.

Before we could go out to film, the car used for Letitia and Danai's scene hadn't arrived on schedule so now we had an early lunch and I left so that I could avoid having to talk to Letitia. Her presence was intimidating and the outfit did not make anything better. The butterflies have calmed down for now.

As if on cue, Bronwyn's phone got a notification and she picked it up to see the message. "Lucky you, you get to see your crush almost every day." She said, as she put her phone back where it was.