eleven

a/n: i'm backkkkk

letitiawright • 2h

*:

"Had to get a lanyard for my id because they didn't want to believe that I'm 24." I joked, causing Letitia to laugh even more.
"You gotta stop, my stomach is starting to hurt." Tish said through laughs.

"So you're laughing at my misery? I almost cried because they didn't wanna sell me the car." I jokingly pouted and crossed my arms, causing Tish to place her arm around my shoulder and bring me in as a side hug on the couch.

"It's okay, still proud of you for getting it. Just know I can barely drive so be prepared for me to ask for drives." She said, making me lean into her more. "As long as it's you, I don't mind." I said, making her say "oooohhhh."

"Look who can flirt now." Tish teased then proceeded to tickle me. I dodged her and ended up on the other side of the couch. "Shut up." I whined. She motioned me over to her side and I went and sat back next to her, putting her arm around me once again.

"Could I ask?" She started. "Yeah?" I replied. "Have you told your parents?" Tish asked and it brought a little smile to my face. "I have. Both were quite shocked and I think they still are. I'm gonna have a proper conversation with them tomorrow. I called them before I got it but they were in a meeting." I explained, making her nod her head.

"Mads, I'm gonna need you to wake up bruv." Tish said with a concerned look on her face as she fiddled with my fingers.

With furrowed eyebrows, I responded to her. "Tish, what the hell are you talking about?" Sitting up fully, I faced her. Her frown deepened as she continued to look at me and I felt something shake me quite aggressively.

"Madeline!" Hearing a voice close to my ear shout out as I jolted awake. My senses kicked in and I immediately smelt the medicinal scent of the dreadful hospital. Seeing pink hair in my face confirmed that Langa was in front of me, crouched down in front of me and snapped her fingers in front of me.

"Are you okay?!" She asked loudly, already gaining attention from the other cast who looked at me with worried faces. Looking away from Langa, I looked behind her only to see Tish in the hospital bed, looking worse than I had ever seen.

Lifting my numb hand up to my face, I felt the dry tears on my skin, eventually feeling the pain in my eyes. Slowly blinking my eyes, the brightness of the hospital lights blinding me as I opened them again.

Feeling hands on my extremely sensitive arms, I saw Winston lifting me up to my feet, barely noticing that the other castmates were talking amongst themselves. My feet ended up walking by themselves towards the door, being guided by Langa.