Kalokagathia Universe 2nd & 3rd Books

Hello, my wonderful Dalgis! I have some exciting news for you all - as you can tell from the title of this "chapter." But before I get to this announcement, let me address a different announcement. 

As some of you may know, I posted a bittersweet announcement on my profile last night. Now I won't bore you with all the details but, long story short, I am moving on from Dalgi Jungoo. Now, this doesn't mean I am no longer writing here on Wattpad or AO3 - I definitely still intend on writing! I will be starting the next chapter in my writing career as Wonniesverse, hence the new username here and on social media. Consequently, I will be shifting my focus to writing full-length Enhypen fanfics now rather than BTS stories (once I get some more downtime in my personal life, of course). I will still be updating my BTS Short Stories book and my Hybe-topia imagines book, but I think I have come to a point in my personal interest in K-pop where I no longer feel up-to-date enough to write full-length BTS stories. If you are curious about more details, please feel free to refer to the announcement on my profile and/or feel free to reach out to me via DM here, on Discord, on Instagram, or on Twitter! 

Now, onto the more exciting announcement! While I do not intend on writing any more full-length BTS stories, I have no intention of leaving you guys hanging off a cliff to wonder how the characters from this Kalokagathia Universe met and become the friend group we know them as today. Therefore, within these next few weeks, I will be working to post a summary of all the planning notes I had drafted in preparation for writing the next two books in the series. 

Admittedly, I have more notes and drafts prepared for Orenda (the book about Seokjin, Yoongi, and Namjoon's backstory) as I had intended for that to be the second book of the series. But I'll do my best to give you guys all my ideas and hopefully give you closure to this series before I move on. 

If all goes to plan, I will be posting the full prologue chapter for Orenda that I had already drafted a few months ago, sometime later today. After that, I will probably post an individual "chapter" for each character to explain their backstory and ultimately how they all meet. 

While this new chapter in my writing career is kinda scary since I'm not sure where it'll take me just yet, I'm very excited to embark on this journey. Thank you all for staying with me and supporting me all this time. These past two years with you all have been amazing. And if you would like to stay around with me for my Enhypen fanfic writing era, I can't wait to share what I have planned with you all.

I love you all so so much and I hope you all stay safe, happy, and healthy 💗

Much love,
Wonniesverse 🧸 (a.k.a. Dalgi Jungoo 🍓)