What's Next?

Thank you my precious Dalgis for being here with me during this amazing journey. A part of me feels empty now that Kalokagathia | JJK is officially completed, but I'm excited to fill this void by working on my upcoming works! 

In terms of my upcoming schedule, I plan to take a few weeks "off" in order to create a strong game plan. Don't worry, I'll still be on Wattpad responding to comments/DMs and reading, but I won't be publishing anything new for a short while. 

In the meantime, I first plan on completing the several requests I had pushed aside while I was working on Kalokagathia. I've had some of these requests since as early as October 2020 and I feel terribly sorry for making these wonderful readers wait so long.

After (or maybe even before?) I finish my 16 pending requests, I will begin working on Redmancy | BTS to publish it as soon as possible. Right now, I have a clear sense of the general plot, but I have yet to work out the important details so I really want to work that out quickly. I might also decide to publish Orenda (book two of this universe) at the same time as Redmancy since I actually have the details all worked out for that book already. But I'll need to see if I can squeeze updating two works while keeping up with my school work - so don't at me on that just yet, haha.

Until then, I will be keeping in touch with all of you via announcements on my message board. I have also created a Google Spreadsheet that tracks my current writing progress so you can easily check the status of the request/work you're interested in reading. I've included the link in my bio and it should take you directly to the spreadsheet. However, if you're having trouble accessing it, send me a DM or email!

On that note, I wish you all the best of luck in school and at work! Take care of yourself, stay safe, and stay healthy. I love you all so much! 

-Dalgi Jungoo 🍓