A new summer starts

Friday, 8 June 2018, Glastonbury, England

Six months have passed since the end of the winter holidays, things were calming down after the events, mainly involving the three sealed witches, who were forgetting the traumas involving the five days of imprisonment in the hands of Margaret Ford that ended up escaping, fleeing to a place that until then is somewhat unknown, along with the body of Diana III that she kept with her to perform even more experiments, everything with the intention of bringing that person back to life, who had so far recovered even the speech, in the last moments when she saved the trio, besides the mysterious danger of the cultists being with a plan to destroy Luna Nova.

New witches also joined the whole group, Barbara Parker, she got interested in magic after the end of the winter holidays, little by little learning more about it, and also Hannah England who was kind of following her roommate's interest, at the beginning still very hesitant about learning spells, but it didn't take long for her to get the hang of it. While on the other hand those who had been there longer were having more complex classes of magic control, without focusing on Claiomh Solais until then, kind of leaving it in the background, since there was still a lot to do before starting the quest for the seven words and the power of the Gran Triskellion.

With the passing of these months, the summer holidays started, everyone was already getting anxious, the girls from Luna Nova were returning from school, in what was already the penultimate year before graduation, since they would still have one more year of school. When they arrived there they had a little party all ready, the whole place was decorated, with Ursula and Croix there waving to everyone.

" Finally on holiday! I couldn't stand the classroom anymore " said Atsuko stretching herself.

" Next year we will finish, or go to college, have you stopped to think what you will do after you graduate Akko? " Yanson asks.

" I want to do festivals, next year I have decided to focus on theatre, I want to be able to do performances all over the world, I want to show how fucked up it is " said the dreamy Kagari.

" Still at it Akko? We still have a way to go to make this presentation thing of yours a reality," said Sucy.

" It doesn't hurt to dream, even if it takes decades, I still want the world to understand, even in a fictional way, that this is all really cool, especially the children, so this can kind of help," Atsuko said.

" Ah Akko only you can be such a dreamer.

After this they go to each corner of Luna Nova, Manbavaran goes after the food, Yanson goes to talk to Barbara, while the Japanese girl kind of sees Amanda there talking to the girls about something else, which she also adds to the conversation.

" And then the championship will still roll on? " Did you ask O'Neill?

" Sure, I bet you must have trained a lot in that time, I just want to see if you still impress, the last one we saw an explosion of publicity, even some brands want to contact us and talk to you, we have already left everything in order " said Meridies.

" The skateboarding championship? I didn't even remember that anymore... So much time I spent dedicating to our classes " Said the crimson"eyed one scratching the back of her neck.

" I don't even see you on the track lately Akko, neither of you, have you given up skateboarding? " asks the American.

" It's not that I gave up, I still like it, it's just that I don't see it as my future anymore, I saw something bigger, something I intend to do, in the end it was all an idolization I had of Shiny Chariot, I wanted to be a skater because she was my idol, but today, I kind of want to be something unique, I want to meet something that represents me " Akko said.