── For about an hour each day, groups will be required to meet up and discuss together. Content of discussion is left to the discretion of the group.

── At the end of the exam, the VIP student of your group must be identified. This will be done between 9:30pm and 10:00pm. Only one answer can be submitted per group, and the answers must be sent to a certain email address that will be provided to mobile phones.

── The VIP students cannot be the one to send the answers.

── The identity of the VIP student of the group you are a part of only must be sent. Any other answer will be considered as invalid.

── Details of the results will be mailed to the students by 11:00pm on the final day.

Possible End Results

── Share the identity of the VIP and clear the exam as one:

If the answers of the VIP student as well as the other group members are all correct, they will all receive Private Points (including members other than the VIP student themselves). The members will receive 500,000 Points each, and the VIP will receive 1,000,000 Points.

── Answer incorrectly and the group loses but the VIP still gets Points:

If there are incorrect answers or unanswered questions by people other than the VIP student, only the VIP student will receive 500,000 Private Points.

A Traitor uncovers the identity of the VIP:

In the case that someone other than the VIP answers the question before waiting for the allocated time and answers correctly, the class of the answerer will be awarded 50 Class Points and the answerer will receive 500,000 Private Points. The class whose VIP has been identified will lose 50 Class Points, and the test will be terminated for that group.

A Traitor disregards the VIP's judgement:

In the case that someone other than the VIP answers the question before waiting for the allocated time and answers incorrectly, the class of the answerer will lose 50 Class Points. The class which the VIP belongs to will be rewarded 50 Class Points, and the VIP will still gain 500,000 Private Points. The test will then be terminated for that group.

"Hm. Did every student in the school form a group?" Axel asked while looking at the notes that Horikita gave to him.

"Yes. Just as you said 12 groups with four possible outcomes and the "target" being announced to us today by mail at 8:00 in the morning. If there are any small differences, I suppose you could chalk it up to the difference in teachers."

"Who are your group members and how many are there?" When Kiyotaka asked that question, Axel put his hands on his face as his shoulder started shaking, he was clearly laughing.

"It was quite amazing actually, almost as if it was on purpose and not just coincidence." Horikita shortly answered.

After telling them that, Horikita hands them a slip of paper that contains the names of people in her group. When Axel read their names, he couldn't help, but to laugh.

Class A: Katsuragi Kohei, Nishikawa Ryouko, Shita Shinji, Koharu Yano

Class B: Ando Sayo, Kanzaki Ryuuji, Tsukabe Hitomi

Class C: Oda Takumi, Suzuki Hidetoshi, Sonoda Masashi, Ryuuen Kakeru

Class D: Kushida Kikyou, Hirata Yousuke, Horikita Suzune.

"It's quite an amazing group..." Axel said while shrugging his shoulders.

"You're worried about Ichinose-san in your group, right? Right now, only her class knows just how excellent she truly is. It's not always that the face of the class is the leader." she said.