Leaving

*End of the Week*
It was the end of the week and time for the Song family to go. Yoongi, Areum, Nari, and his family watched as Emperor Hanuel, Empress Yumi made their way to their carriage, Princess Hana shortly following.

Emperor Hanuel and Empress Yumi stopped in front of the couple. "Please rethink this decision Areum. Divorce Emperor Min. Let Hana marry him and become the Empress of Daegu. You can marry the crown prince of Incheon." Emperor Hanuel pleaded. "Hana would make a much better empress. She deserves the world. She deserves Emperor Min." Yumi smirked.

Hana smirked. "I know how to rule an empire. I know how to satisfy the emperor. I know how to be empress. You know nothing Areum. You are nothing but a nuisance like your mother."

Areum walked up to Hana. The smirk on Hana's face disappeared when her head was jolted to the side and a stinging sensation was felt on her cheek. Slap. Areum slapped her.

"No one talks about my mother like that." Areum says and an ice cold voice. "My mother was the greatest Empress of Seoul. Seoul fell into despair when the emperor married you and Hana became a princess."

Emperor Hanuel felt a pain in his heart when Areum referred to him as the emperor instead of father. "Areum. You're my daughter. How can you say that?"

Areum looked at him with cold eyes. "I am no longer your daughter. Just as you said. I stopped being your daughter the moment you brought these gold diggers into the family. I will not divorce the emperor. The crown prince of Incheon has a lover and we already agreed not to go through with the marriage. And he will not agree to Hana courting him."

"With that being said I still wish you a safe trip back. Rest well."

Emperor Haneul and Empress Yumi walked to their carriage side by side Princess Hana was being held by two royal guards as she threw a tantrum. "I don't want to go! I want to stay with Yoongi! I want to marry him!"

Hana looked towards Yoongi and Areum in desperation but only received emotionless stares from the two as Yoongi wrapped his arm around Areum's waist. Hana sneered at the two as she was shoved into the carriage by her mother. 

The six royals watched the three leave the palace and soon the empire. Emperor and Empress Dowager were the first to leave, the Ji-Hye and Nari. Last was Yoongi and Areum. "I have to meet with Minister Kim and General Kim on some military affairs. I won't be available until dinner time."

Areum smiled. "It's alright. If you don't mind can I use Jungkook? I need him to help me with the plan for our garden in our palace." "Go ahead. Ask for anything at it shall be given to you." Areum kissed him. "Thank you. I see you soon." "You too."

Areum and Jungkook walked away. Yoongi smiled as Jungkook showed Areum the plans for the garden.

"I really am lucky to have someone like you empress."