Tea Party

Both princesses were getting ready for the tea party they were having with the Eun-Ji and Ji-Hye. Both wearing dresses that were gifted by the mother and daughter.

 Both wearing dresses that were gifted by the mother and daughter

Soon both princesses were walking to the gazebo where the Royal mother and Imperial princess were waiting

Soon both princesses were walking to the gazebo where the Royal mother and Imperial princess were waiting. Along with them we're their ladies in waiting and their pets who insisted they come along to 'protect them'.

Soon they met with both of them and started to talk. "So, I must ask about your pets. They are very beautiful. What are their names?" Ji-Hye asked sipping her tea.

"This is Kyungmi my tiger." "And this is Kwan my leopard." Both animals bow their heads in respect.

"Both seem very smart and know more respect than that sister of yours." Eun-Ji says with a grim expression.

"Stepsister my queen." Princess Areum says with the sad expression. "Our father married our stepmother 6 years after our true mother died in battle. Princess Hana is her daughter from a previous marriage."

"Oh, I'm very sorry dear. I did not know." The royal mother apologizes with a sincere face. The princesses smile back. "It alright you did not know."

They all start talking and having tea and sweets when they were interrupted with Kyungmi growling. They turn to see what she was growling at. But is was a someone. It was Empress Yumi. Probably came out here because the Emperor was in a meeting with Emperor Min.

"What is going on here? A tea party. Why wasn't I and Princess Hana invited? You two leave I would like to spend time with the Emperor's mother and sister." The queen says with a mad voice. "Unless you want a punishment."

Both of the princess were scared so they nodded and got up. Listening to their stepmother not wanting a punishment.

But she stopped when Kyungmi and Leopard came in front and started growling barring their sharp teeth.

The empress started to back up, terrified of the animals. Soon they stopped but still kept guard.

"You will regret this." The empress said glaring at the princesses making them scared then left.

"From what happened I feel like it wasn't good. Are you alright?" Ji-Hye said asked the scared princesses. Both nodded. "Yes we are fine."

Eventually, they tea party ended and the royal mother and Imperial princess left to do some personal business. Princess Areum was going back to her room to take rest, Kyungmi following. Leaving Princess Nari and Kwan to enjoy the garden.

The young princess was walking through the garden with Kwan and Jisoo looking at the flowers. Admiring them. 'What will happen to us if we are alone with Yumi? We will certainly be getting a punishment.' She thought with a scared face. She was soon cut off from her thoughts when someone called her name. It was Yoongi.

"Princess Nari." She turned round and met with the emperor's eyes. Her and Jisoo both bowed down to his highness.

When he started to walk toward them Kwan started growling and barring his teeth to stop the emperor from getting closer.

The emperor stopped and backed up in surprise. Princess Nari panicked at what happened, thinking she will get in trouble. So she started to calm down Kwan.

"Shh, shh, it's alright Kwan. I'm alright. I know him. He means no harm." She tells her him who reluctantly lowered his mouth.

She then turned back to the emperor and bowed. "I apologize your imperial majesty. Kwan was only protecting me. He meant no harm." She said trying not to stutter.

Yoongi chuckled. "It's alright. He was just protecting you. I would've done the same." He than started to walk to her. "He is very handsome." He says and starts petting Kwan who accepts it. The princess let out a small thank you.

The emperor was about to talk again but was interrupted. "Emperor Yoongi!" They both turned to see Princess Hana running again not realizing her mistake. "Did you miss me?" She asked trying to flirt. Yoongi just scoffed.

"Why would I miss you? Your acting disrespectful again! It's Emperor Min! The next time you get it wrong will be the last you ever say my name or talk for that matter!" He yelled out. Hana backs away in fear. Then turns look at Nari and scoffs.

"What are you doing here? You should leave! Unless you want another punishment. Mother told me what happened today at your little tea party. You know what I'll just give you your punishment right now for being a brat!" She was about to hit the young princess who closed her eyes ready for the impact.

But it didn't come. She opened her eyes to she the emperor holding her stepsister's wrist tightly. "How dare you?! You have no right to hit her! GUARDS!" The emperor yelled in rage. Soon guards came.

"Take this brat back to her chambers and makes sure she stays there. Don't let her out unless I say so. Only on my command. Go." Yoongi says sternly and then turns to the young princess. The other yelling desperately to be let go but he paid no mind.

He looked at the younger in concern. "Are you alright? Did she touch you?" He asked. She shook her head no. "I am alright Emperor Min. I am used to it." She says in a soft voice. The emperor looks at her with confusion. "What do you mean used to it?"

"My sister and I are used to our stepmother and stepsister punishing us." With saying that the emperor becomes enraged but them calms down not wanting to scared the young royal.

"Does your father know?" "No they act like they love us when he's around but change when he leaves."

He then sighs putting a hand softly on her shoulder. "Don't worry. I'll make sure they won't harm you or your sister again. I promise."

The young princess than hugs the Emperor taking him by shock but then hugs back.

"Thank you." The young princess says. "Your welcome." He says back. "And princess call me Yoongi." She looked at him in shock. "But it's improper your imperial majesty!"

"It's alright I give you permission too." "If you insist Emp- Yoongi." He smiles.

"You should head back to your chambers to get some rest before dinner. I'll make sure no one but your sister, your head maid and hers, my sister, and mother are the only ones to enter your rooms." Princess Nari than nods a bids goodbye before leaving.

Min Yoongi was now sitting on his throne think about what the young princess has told them. 'Don't worry princesses, I'll make sure those bastards or anyone else won't hurt you again. I promise.' He thinks with a grin.