Close Call

The next day. Princess Areum was walking outside the palace with Chaeyoung, her maids, and guards when she saw Taehyung with another person.

Taehyung saw her and bowed with the person. They bowed back. "Princess wonderful to see you. Let me introduce you to Kim Seokjin. The Royal Physician."

He bowed again

He bowed again. "Good day your highness. I'm Kim Seokjin. The Royal Physician." Kim Seokjin was the assistant of the Royal Physician when Yoongi's father was emperor. One time Yoongi had gotten hurt and Seokjin took care of him. Over time they had gotten closer. Seokjin graduated and became the new Royal Physician when his mentor retired and Yoongi became emperor.

"Greeting Physician Kim and General Kim. May I ask where you are going?" Areum asks.

"We are going to the training grounds to watch the guards train. Would you like to come along princess?" Taehyung asked. She nodded.

They all head to the training grounds where they see a bunch of guards training. They all walk up the stage to watch the guards train. For a while it was fine. But without realizing an arrow was pointing to them. A man was pointing an arrow at Princess Areum.

Kyungmi noticed and started to growl at the said man. Princess Areum looked to see who what was going on. "Look out!" She yelled. As soon as she did the man released the arrow. Taehyung thought he would be able to catch it but saw he was to far away.

But before the arrow could hit Princess Areum, she hit the arrow to the side snapping it in half. Everyone looked at her shocked. She looked back at the man and saw he was running away. "Kyungmi after him!" Kyungmi growled than ran after the man.

"Princess you arm it's bleeding!" Chaeyoung said concerned. Jin came running over. "Let me take you to the hospital wing. I'll have you cleaned up." They all walk to the hospital wing with Taehyung going to inform Yoongi of what happened.

*Throne Room*
Yoongi was signing some papers when Taehyung rushed in a bowed. "Apologies imperial emperor. I have news." "Proceed." Yoongi said. "I was with Princess Areum and Royal Physician Kim at the training grounds watching the guards train. Then all of a sudden her tiger stared to growl. Then we saw an arrow coming towards the Princess."

Yoongi suddenly stands up. "What happened?! Is she okay?!" "Your highness, she is fine. Just as the arrow reach her she blocked it making it snap in half. Unfortunately she got cut in the process. The Royal Physician is treating her now." Taehyung says.

"Good. And this person who shot the arrow?" "Princess Areum sent her tiger to catch him." Taehyung replies. Yoongi nodded. "Very well. Let's wait until it comes back with the person. I doubt they would get away that easily from that tiger. Take me to the princess." Taehyung nodded. As he and the king were about to leave for the hospital wing, Kyungmi comes in dragging a man by the scarf of his neck.

Both men looked surprised seeing her come fast with man. "Is this him?" Taehyung asked. She nodded. "Guards take him to a cell. I'll deal with him later." The guards drag the man to the cell as both men and tiger leave for the hospital wing.

*Hospital Wing*
Yoongi and Taehyung walk into the hospital wing to see Jin wrapping Areum's arm with Chaeyoung helping. All get up to bow to the Emperor. "You may stand." They all sat up with Yoongi walking to the princess with worried eyes. Kyungmi with him.

"Are you alright princess?" "Yes your majesty, I am fine. Just a small cut, nothing more." She said with a small smile, making him smile. Everyone was shocked but quickly hid it. "Your tiger caught the person. I must say she is fast." Yoongi smiled at the tiger. "Yes, I trained her since she was a cub." Princess Areum said petting Kyungmi on the head.

Chaeyoung then came up. "Imperial Emperor Min, my apologies for interrupting. But I must get her highness ready for the royal banquet tonight." Yoongi nodded then turned back to Princess Areum. "Go and get ready. I'll check up on you at the banquet." He then bows to leave. Everyone bows to him as he leaves. Both Princess Areum and Chaeyoung bow to Taehyung and Jin as they leave to prepare for the royal banquet.