Dinner

Soon both princesses arrived already seeing the emperor and his family sitting. Both girls got scared they were late.

"Our apologies for being late. We have no excuses for it." Princess Areum says trying not to stutter.

"Dear child you aren't late. You arrived just on time. But I'm afraid your parents and sister are." Eun-Ji says with a smile until she announces the late three.

"Please come sit dears we can get to know you more while we wait." Dae-Seong says gesturing to the seats.

They each take one. Princess Areum takes the one closet to Yoongi so her sister doesn't get scared.

"So princesses, tell us how do you like your gifts?" The Imperial Princess asked with curiosity.

This time Princess Nari was the one to talk. "The gifts you have sent are most beautiful. My sister and I thank you." She says shyly.

Everyone in the room even the emperor cooed at the young girl and was impressed by her manner at such an age.

"I must thank you as well. The gifts you sent are beautiful. I love the dresses and hair ornaments." Princess Areum says with a smile.

They all continue talking with the emperor staring at the princesses with a smile on his face, which didn't go unnoticed by his family but didn't say anything. He stared at the youngest princess with a face of adoration hoping to get her to come out of her shell and get used to him since he noticed she doesn't look at him much.

He looked at the other sister and immediately falling for her beauty. He knows he's going to have to get married soon to a royal, but doesn't want to get married to that arrogant princess. But this one instead. He's surprised no one has asked for her hand in marriage.

His mother and sister were planning a tea party with the two princesses tomorrow. With his sister asking them what their favorite color was. Princess Nari said hers was purple and Princess Areum said hers was blue.

Soon his thoughts were cut off by a growl. He turned his head to see a white tiger growling at the door. Soon the door opened showing the Emperor and Empress Song, and other princess finally came. All dressing way to extravagantly for just dinner.

Everyone started to eat. In silence until Emperor Song broke it. "So Emperor Min as you know I suggested that there should be a marriage as a symbol of our alliance. I believe my eldest daughter Princess Hana would-" the emperor talked but was soon cut off.

"No. I'm not marrying that excuse of a princess. Even though your second daughter apologized for her, she should have done it herself. She doesn't have the audacity to even learn our kingdom's customs. Which could give her a bad reputation as a royal. If she keeps this up she will not be a queen fit to rule. Your other daughters have better etiquettes than her. Even your youngest. If you want me to have a marriage with her. Teach her how to be a good princess." He says with a stern voice while glaring at the emperor and princess who lowers her head in shame. The emperor scoffs at her posture. 'Can't even sit right.' He thought. Than at the other two princesses from before. 'How is she even your sister?'

He pitied the two younger princesses, but didn't show it. Soon dinner was over because of the awkward tension. Everyone headed to their chambers to get some sleep hoping tomorrow would be better.