BONUS - Maci meets Dalton

*Bonus chapter excerpt:*

I held my breath, trying to see if I could somehow see who was at the door through the tattered curtains without being detected. Admittedly, my wolf senses weren't the strongest so smelling who it was, was out of the question. aemills23wattpadonly.

'Maybe if we connected more, your senses would strengthen..' My wolf butted in.

'Oh please, I do not need to shift into some hairy, mangy dog.' I angrily refuted.

She pushed back into the back of my mind and lay down defeated. Such a fucking drama queen. She just needed to realize I didn't need her. I had told her plenty of times so why she pathetically kept trying to get me to embrace that side was beyond me.

Another loud bang from the other side of the door took me back to the present issue, "Maci, open the fucking door! I don't have time for this!"

Micah.

I rolled my eyes and pulled the door open, "it's Luna," I said cooly as I let him in the door.

"Yeah, I am not so sure about that anymore." Micah deadpanned as he let the door fall shut behind him. aemills23wattpadonly

_____________

The bonus chapter is UP on Patreon! Copy and paste the link below to read the full chapter! Once again this group is $5 a month with multiple bonus chapters a month that YOU get to vote on. The $5 a month will help me expand my writing and be able to give more of my time toward creating and publishing content! Thank you ALLLLL so much for the amazing support!!!

patreon.com/aemills23