🟠More Games with the Transformers {𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙗𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝'𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙩𝙝}🟠

Start from the beginning

*Thunk!*

*Bam!*

The blasted pebble got shot and hit the mini-boulder, leaving a burning mark.

*Thunk! Thunk! Thunk.*

The boulder tumbled from it's spot before landing. "Whoa! I knew I was good, but I didn't know I was the best!" Twitch said. "I wonder what else I can do."

"Yeah! But (Y/n) still needs to try too!" Robby jabbed a thumb to her who was putting the rock back onto it's place with ease.

She then picked up another small pebble and stood at the distance, facing the rock. For some reason... she felt like she did something like this before...

~~

*Boom!*

A drone was destroyed from a girl with (h/c) long hair tied in a bun. (Y/n) from the present time can't see the true appearance of the other person with the same (h/c). "Excellent job, Agent D. Nebula." A voice said, the person appeared behind her, but she couldn't see who she really was.

"Thank you, ma'am." The other girl turned around and bowed to her.

"You are impressing all us with your strength, your family must've trained you real well."

"My... family...?" She asked.

"I-I mean- you're pretty good with the muscles you've worked out." The women stuttered.

"Ah, I see, thank you again."

~~

"(Y/N)!"

"MMM!?" (Y/n) screamed after Twitch yelled onto her face as she fell down onto the soft grass.

"You've been staring at the rock for a few minutes! What's gotten into your mind?" She grabbed her and lifted her off the ground. "Tell me your secrets!" She pushed her own helm against (Y/n)'s forehead as her face turned red.

"Twitch! She's fine! Maybe she was just trying to adjust how she should throw the rock to her target!" Robby tried to reason.

"Aw man, I guess I can agree with you." She put down the slightly traumatized (Y/n) as she hugged Robby for comfort.

"There, there. You can calm down." He assured with a comforting back rub as she huffed with relief. Regaining her posture, she held the pebble with a firm grip.

*FWOSH!*

Within an instant, she threw the rock as if she threw a dagger.

*Teck!*

The pebble zipped through the rock, as if it got teleported. "Huh, nothing has happened." Robby said with confusion.

*crk. Crk-CRK! CRACK! Boom!*

The rock suddenly grew cracks before the entire rock exploded into small pieces. (Y/n) blinked in confusion of what just happened before she shrugged. She thought it was normal for that to happen because she probably hit a weak spot on the rock. Robby and Twitch had their jaws dropped of what they just witness.