DEMON CHILD ATTACK ON STREET AT NIGHT

Okay soooooo you can tell this is gonna be pretty crazy by the title. This happened a few nights ago, on November 18th (2022).

So, it was dark out and me and my family and friends (including my sister's friends) were at this festival that happens in my city every year. Also, at this festival, this guy with a mic gets hundreds of people to yell "BALLS". OnLy In mY CiTY hEhEoO. Yeah it's a weird city I live in. But anyways, around halfway through the festival, me and everyone else I knew there were just sitting on the edge of a sidewalk just chatting about random things. Then I hear a bang and I look over, just to see a trash can that was once standing up now on the floor, random pieces of junk tumbling out of it and onto the ice cold cement. At first we are all confused and a bit scared, and then that fear absolutely skyrockets when we see a SCREAMING AND GROWLING CHILD TRY TO JUMP OVER THE BUSH BEHIND US. We all freeze in fear and shock, like this child had be 4 at the oldest and yet it was rampaging the streets? I was almost ready to accept my fate; the child would jump onto my face and tear off clean, but I was relieved when the child was suddenly pulled back - its mother had come to collect the thing, but it was still screaming and snarling even in her arms as she tried to take it away. The freakiest part is when the child was placed back into its buggy and almost out of sight, disappearing into the crowd, it gave our group one last death stare and released a bloodcurdling scream of defeat while at it.