My Heart Literally Dropped

Hi, peoples! So this literally happened a few seconds ago, my heart is still pounding really fast. I'll jump back to last summer for the beginning of this story.

So, me and my friend, the same one who I had a sleepover in the fort with and spoke to the cops with, was at my house one day. We played this game called RiME, and we kept trying to scare each other that the bird from it was outside. The bird looks like this:

Yeah, so anyways, it was a hot summer day and we were hiding in our kitchen, just below window view, with sleeping bags and snacks and pillows, because for some reason we were scared that the bird was going to see us

Yeah, so anyways, it was a hot summer day and we were hiding in our kitchen, just below window view, with sleeping bags and snacks and pillows, because for some reason we were scared that the bird was going to see us. This was in 2019 I think, and my friend was either eight or nine, and I was either nine or ten, I forget. But yeah, then the next day, I saw a whole flock of birds get scared off of a tree when nothing was there, so I told my friend the next time I saw her. She was sort of scared, we were VERY confident that this creature was real. We've still been occasionally talking about it to each other. Now, let's timeskip to today, a few minutes ago. I was sitting at my table which has a huge glass sliding door at the side of the room, and I was working on my story, Sunpride's Trials. Then I suddenly saw this HUGE bird swoop over my deck. I didn't get to see any features because it was too fast, but it was bigger than any bird I'd ever seen, very, very, very big. It really scares me now that I think of the RiME bird and everything me and my friend did. The bird was unusually large, my heart is still pounding.