THE ULTIMATE WHEEL OF CHOICES.

Hey there!

This isn't one of the oneshots. This is where i tell y'all stuff about this book.

Alright, so as y'all can see the name of the book, its oneshots of socksfor1 crew!
I like writing small stories, so might as well do oneshots about the people i watch and like👌

About the name of this "chapter" or part of whatever.
I have this wheel that has almost every socksfor1 crew person and then another one which has things such as fluff, angst, and others..
But yeah, imma be using that wheel to make random oneshots of the people who i get or, then i can do request's, but im shii at that, bc im dumb and i dont get what people try to tell me all the times....
Anyways yah. about the people.

I can do oneshots of the real people or just characters, mostly characters, bc i ship their characters and not irl persons!!
About Nadwe and Muffin, i wont do ships of them. Only fluff, ansgt ect. So no smut. Or anything that has got anything to do with sexual things or ships!!

Dino and Woolf.. Uhh im not sure about their ages, bc some people ship them, and some says their under 18 or shit, soooooo--- no smut or shipping with them either....

i SUCK at writing smut btw, but i read it.... so i will prob do smut, if the wheel tells me to, or if i just want to lol.

I have a life so i cant stay on wattpad or tiktok all the time- so yeah, i wont update everyday, and im forgetful... :-)

About Ally now... Idk if i will do ship shit with her bc--- yeah its a nah for me with her, i dont like her but i dont hate her, so--- and i dont know her that well, and shipping her with the others is a meh for me (sorry lol)

I have this other book i have to write, but- it wont probably come out in a bit, bc i need motivation to start writing it. bc im more of an reading person, than writing big ass books.

Anyways, now i have spoken enough and shii, so i guess we will see if i will write a oneshot at one point or not..

Shi i will do:

Fluff 🐻
Smut 🔥
Angst 🍺
Lime/Lemon 🎲 (im still not completely sure about what this is but i can do research.
Random shi 📀

The people:

Can do about any:

Socksfor1
Blazaplays
Fatmemegod
TbhHonest
Laffengas
Joocie
TBVG
Oof
Oompa

Won't do any sexual shit or shipping:

Dino
Woolf
Nadwe
Muffinjuice

Not sure about:

Ally
Wictoria...

Wictoria -> 💀 + 🥩

Ok, bye for now.