Chapter Four- A Date?

Currently at werewolf #38! Thanks so much for all of your votes and comments! And thank you to all of my silent readers too. You are all amazing!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN ;D

This chapter is currently unedited!

I hope you enjoy :D

This chapter is dedicated to stephelzz123 for the awesome cover she made me, it is on the side!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Spencer’s POV

Breathing in the relaxing scent of my lavender body wash, the steam from my hot shower calmed my jittery nerves. My dream from this morning wouldn't go away; it just kept popping up at random. I had been in the shower for well over an hour, who knew hotel showers could maintain hot water for that long?

Not me.

As much I tried to distract myself from thinking about him I just couldn't. I have tried everything! Listening to ridiculous but catchy tunes so they would get stuck in my head. Thinking of ways to viciously torture Carver as payback for that stupid bird alarm clock. I even tried to think of nice things to say to Allison when she asks me about said clock.

When I had seen Xander yesterday, he stole my breath away. Just that one small contact had me buzzing. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him for the rest of my meal. My reaction to him scared me. I had never felt this strongly about someone in such a short time. As I was getting out of the shower, I found myself hoping I would see him again soon.

After towel drying my hair and body, I made my way back into the small room. As I was walking to the offered dresser, I glanced at the clock and realized I was late for meeting my brother and Allison! Oh this was going to be great . . . Carver is going to be fuming.

Oh well!

I ran to the hotel’s closet and searched for something to wear. Should I hurry and look like a slob? Nah! I am already late, what's another hour or so? Okay maybe not an hour but I might as well dress up, that way I can use the "oh I was only fashionably late" excuse.

Carver would buy that, right?

After careful consideration, I chose a dress that I had once bought on a whim but have never worn. It was a creamy white with random red flower prints everywhere; it had a matching wide black belt which I tightly wrapped around my petite waste. It came up to my mid-thigh, and it was sleeveless, which was perfect for the weather today.

I pulled on my only pair of heels; every girl should have at least one pair. They were black stilettos with a five-inch heel, I was feeling a little risky when I bought them. They had faux diamonds sparkling on the strap that wrapped around my ankle, and the diamonds also flowed to the top of the shoe, and even down the heel.