Chapter Nine- Disrespect

A/N: This chapter is currently unedited. Sorry for the late update, my computer shut down before I saved it. So I had to rewrite it all.

Thank you to RachelHouser for my amazing new cover!

RECAP:

"Where are we going?" her eyebrow was raise at me.

"To your room." her face scrunched in confusion.

"My room?" she didn't understand, it was so cute.

"Yes your room, I would have taken you there last night but it wasn't ready. I finished it while you were in the shower this morning," I opened the door and ushered her inside.

"Oh my! It looks just like my room from my apartment! You did all this?" she looked touched, that made me happy.

"Yes, I did, well with some help from the omegas." she ran over and hugged me.

"Why did you do this though?" she looked up at me, I couldn't help but to smile at her.

"Because I know you aren't ready for all of this just yet, and I don't want you to think I am rushing you." I deepened the hug, and kissed her cheek.

"But my clothes are in your closet?" she sounded a bit suspicious.

"Our closet, our rooms are connected by the closets. But you have your own bathroom, so the closet is all we will be sharing." I chuckled.

"So you like your room?" I really hoped she did.

"I love it, thank you so much," she raise up on her tip-toes and kissed my lips.

When I pulled back from the kiss I replied, "Good, you will be spending a lot of time here."

"What do you mean?" her eyes narrowed at me.

"This is part of your punishment, my little mate, you will be locked in here until I decide to let you out," I gave her one last kiss and pushed her backwards onto her bed.

"Oh and my closet door is lock, and the window is sealed shut, so you can't get out until I let you out. So I am glad you enjoy your room." I ran out the door and locked it.

"LET ME OUT!" she started trying to open the door.

"Sorry my little mate, I can't do that. I will have someone bring you some food later, and if you are good I might take you on that date still," I teased her while laughing.