Chapter Eleven- Gone

Okay so I promised you another chapter today and here it is! 

(I am running on like 9 hours of sleep for the past 3 days)

Thank you for all your reads, votes, and comments!

I enjoy them all.

Especially the comments, I love reading your comments lol.

Please keep in mind that is chapter is unedited.

This chapter is in a new POV.

Who could it be? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma's POV

Zanzi was getting on my last nerve. Literally I was ready to punch her in the face! Okay, no, I'd never actually punch Zanzi in the face. But she was killing me! Since Spencer was taking her sweet time getting here, I was Zanzi's new guinea pig.

I sighed, and ground out, "No, I'm not trying those horrid things on!"

"Yes! You have to, you said you'd fill in for Spencer. Besides both of you wear the same size shoe!" Zanzi snapped at me, while pushing another pair of hooker heels at me.

"I refuse to wear these, they are like seven inches tall!" I over over-exaggerated a little bit.

"Oh come on, they're like five inches tall. Quit being a baby, Emma!" Zanzi rolled her eyes at me.

"Not going to happen, besides they're ugly anyways. Spencer'd hate them, so pick out some more." I was kind of enjoying Zanzi as a personal assistant.

Cruel? Maybe.

It was amusing though, she hated it so much. It was better than being an omega though. I shuttered, I couldn't imagine being an omega. Not that they were mistreated in our pack, or anything, I just liked being in a position of power.

Selfish? Again maybe.

That's just who I am though, I'm a leader, a good one at that. It hurt me that Spencer was able to lead the girls to victory when I couldn't. I was slowly coming to terms that she outranked me, it was hard I do have alpha blood after all, but I was doing it.

I think Spencer would make a great werewolf, the thought scared me though. I couldn't help about how easy it was for her to over-power me when we had our power-struggle. Again I have alpha blood in me, so I am stronger than most werewolves, and she shut me down like it was nothing.