7.

Averi POV

After coming home last night, I was extremely tired, and with Sharai asking me all those questions she was asking didn't make it any better.

Today I sat in Javions car waiting. I was so nervous even though this wasn't my first time trying what I was about to do. I looked at javion and he looked back at me.

"Well go, he wants you now.." he said, "you want your money from boss right?"

I nodded, "Yeah, but what if he doesn't like my work or what if I'm not good enough?" I asked.

"Just do what I taught you, and do what you do." he said.

I smiled, "Okay." I got out the car and headed to the man's car.

I got in and he smiled at me, "Wassup, you ready to get started?" He asked.

"Y-yeah," I replied nervously but quickly shook it off.

                   Sharai POV

I woke up in the morning and did everything I needed to do before I went to school. When I was done, I walked out of the house, alone, because Averi was no where to be found. I wonder why my Momma worries where I be at and not her, but oh well.

I arrived at school five minutes later. I walked through the doors, and looked around to see if I could spot Ciara and them anywhere. When I didn't see them I gave up looking. I walked to my locker and got my things I needed. When I was about to walk off, I heard my name being called.

I turned around and saw Ramir looking towards me. He signaled for me to come over to him and I did.

"Yes?" I asked while looking at him confused.

"You know where my brother at? Cause I haven't seen him, I had to walk to school today." He asked.

"No, I can't seem to find my sister neither, but I guess it's alright since we both know they're probably together." I replied.

He nodded, "Yeah.. you right."

We walked to homeroom and I sat down in my seat that I always sat in. I looked at Ciara who was sitting on Darion's lap and when she noticed me, her eyes widened as she smiled. I looked at her with a confused face as I smiled back.

"What?" I asked.

"Why didn't you tell me?" she asked.

I looked at her confused, what is she talking about? "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, Daniel told me..." she started and my heart dropped when I heard his name, maybe she knows about the kiss.

"Told you..?" I said, wanting her to continue.

"-That you and him have a closer bond, and that you two aren't going to be at each others necks because your friends now... Is that true?" She asked.

"U-uh, yeah.. I guess, but I never said we were friends." I answered. She nodded slowly.

I guess she can believe that. But, I'm not Daniels friend. Now about the closer bond thing, I really don't know. I mean, I don't act how mean I used to act towards him, so maybe it is true..but I don't want it to be.

The bell rung, and I grabbed my things while walking out the classroom. I felt like I needed to talk to Daniel. I began walking to class and when I reached there, I sat down. I waited until Daniel walked in and when I saw him I sat up in my seat after slouching.

"Daniel.." I said as he took his seat. He turned his attention to me.

"You finally calling my name and asking for me without it being the other way around.. it's about time," he smirked. I looked my eyes, "but what you need?"