15

SKY

He left me. I said it , I told him it wasn't me who had planned on doing this to him. It broke my heart so badly that I wanted to scream so loudly. I can't live my life like this. As a useless person. I am bad. I'm so bad that I did not even have the guts to confess. I hate myself so much. I feel so used. The world is too cruel. My thoughts were taking over. The panic in me rose again. I was scared and afraid. I needed someone to calm me. No I needed Prapai to calm me down. I pulled off the IV it hurt but i was beyond hurt. My breathing started becoming shaky. I just slipped off running out of the hospital. The people around looked at me as if I were crazy. If anyone asked me I would have said yes . I walked down the street like a mad person. Not seeing around me and not seeing in whom I dashed. I just wanted to run off to such a place where I could never be found. As I was running I did not notice a car coming over to me. And there I stood waiting for my death to welcome me. A smile creeped on my face as the tears rolled down my face. Be happy Prapai. That's all I knew before the car dashed me.

PRAPAI

I feel an instinct of something wrong is going to happen. Heck it even did. Few minutes ago I got a call from the hospital saying that sky had disappeared. I myself remained stunned and asked them to keep calm as I told them I was on my way. But not within 15 minutes I got a call back again saying that Sky met with an accident. That really made me stop the car and ask them to repeat what was said again. Took me a moment to realise that he met with an accident I drove quickly to the hospital. What is happening Sky. I told you to live freely not die freely. Why am I getting worried ? Wasn't I the one to hate on him? Thoughts aside Pai you need to check on him.

AUTHOR

Sky really thought it was the end of his sufferings but God has some other plans. Prapai did not know what to do about Sky. He saw how Sky was being transferred to the ICU when he reached the hospital. He saw how Sky was laying on a stretcher like a broken person. He felt a twist in his heart. He had wished to have times back where they were in love even though it wasn't love. It was just an act for a dare. He remembers sky's face during their first time. He's face when he was in pain, his face when he told him that he would confess to Nin.

An hour later......

The doctor came out looking really sad. Prapai looked at the doctor and he knew something was wrong. Sadly the doctor had told him that he had fractured his left hand and left leg. He can't walk until a month. He also mentioned to make sky eat he was suffering from panic strokes and needed comfort. Prapai's aura came crashing down when he heard what the doctor had told him but he was happy that Sky survived. He tries to learn about Sky. What was Sky doing to him? He himself did not know.

||The end||